Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 37020 times)

There are so many people in this server wanting to ban me, most likely due to being mad about me arresting them.

There are so many people in this server wanting to ban me, most likely due to being mad about me arresting them.
Think it was more to do with you quitting any time someone came near you, using a script to not spawn, disobeying an admin and being a general nuisance. You should just play the game and interact normally, surely thats not too much to ask?

Lub is right, I witnessed you, myself, disconnect with many cops surrounding the empty lot you got stuck in.

You proceeded to join the server, and either left, or used some sort of script to prolong your spawn I guess.

disobeying an admin
You mean the one that asked me to leave or spawn without giving a reason? Well I left, can't see the problem here.

Lub is right, I witnessed you, myself, disconnect with many cops surrounding the empty lot you got stuck in.
They were rogue cops trying to arrest an innocent cop for some quick cash. It makes plenty of sense to avoid supporting corrupt cops.

You proceeded to join the server, and either left, or used some sort of script to prolong your spawn I guess.
I avoided spawning so I could talk to people and not have to bother with playing the game. How come you guys keep saying this like it's a bad thing to do?

You knew you'd cause disruption, that's undenyable. You should just be perm banned, constant annoyance to people who are trying to play the game.

You mean the one that asked me to leave or spawn without giving a reason? Well I left, can't see the problem here.
Spawn or get out.
They were rogue cops trying to arrest an innocent cop for some quick cash. It makes plenty of sense to avoid supporting corrupt cops.
You have yet to tell us why you were wanted in the first place.
I avoided spawning so I could talk to people and not have to bother with playing the game. How come you guys keep saying this like it's a bad thing to do?
You could talk to the cops through RTB... oh wait.

You have yet to tell us why you were wanted in the first place.
I was wanted because I was involved with PressMe; PressMe normally fires at me or my bike (usually missing me) and I'm forced to fire the first hitting shot at him, so I'm the one who gets demerits. I then broke down the doors of the Emperor Nero's (criminal) lot twice (in and out), but got demerits because they doors weren't Emperor's. That's something like the story; I most likely stated it last night but it fell on corrupt cops' ears. Check the chat logs from last night.

I was harassed by Sord123 (arrested 2 other innocent people before this incident) and other corrupt cops that wouldn't listen to the order not to arrest me.

Also, note that several people (PressMe, Emperor Nero, these guys are together) whom I have (or an attempt) arrested multiple times want me to be banned.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 04:43:29 PM by Kalphiter »

I was wanted because I was involved with PressMe; PressMe normally fires at me or my bike (usually missing me) and I'm forced to fire the first hitting shot at him, so I'm the one who gets demerits. I then broke down the doors of the Emperor Nero's (criminal) lot twice (in and out), but got demerits because they doors weren't Emperor's. That's something like the story; I most likely stated it last night but it fell on corrupt cops' ears. Check the chat logs from last night.

I was harassed by Sord123 (arrested 2 other innocent people before this incident) and other corrupt cops that wouldn't listen to the order not to arrest me.

Also, note that several people (PressMe, Emperor Nero, these guys are together) whom I have (or an attempt) arrested multiple times want me to be banned.

Well, Emperor Nero AKA Scarlette67 disconnected to avoid arrest by me and jasa said to let him to continue what he was doing but I thought that was a bit easy going, considering I have him disconnecting from me on a fraps recording.

I gave PressMe 300 dems. I set your demerits to 200 so you need to actually spawn and run around to not be wanted anymore. You are unbanned (for now) and try your hardest not to piss any more people off.

Hopefully the food pack will be installed during downtime.

No one is forcing you to shot back, you choose to do so.

Welcome to Jasa's CRP! Where half the admins are badmins with a host who thinks its funny!:D

Welcome to Jasa's CRP! Where half the admins are badmins with a host who thinks its funny!:D
I mean, just look at all the proof this guy provided! Obviously, the server should be shut down and Jasa should never host again!