IcyGamma - Bipolar psuedo-horny douchebag

Author Topic: IcyGamma - Bipolar psuedo-horny douchebag  (Read 21952 times)

When will Icygamma just take criticism and accept that he's not perfect?
 For gods sake, all I see is you continually throwing back stupid stuff, trying to stay as high in your highhorse as forget possible.
Yes, people are bitching at you for always having a big ego, but you should maybe look to why you look bad to them.
Stop thinking you're always right and that everyone is out to get you. Some people are literally trying to tell you to stop being such an egoistic starfish just for your own benefit. If I ever hear you whine about not having friends I'm not going to have the slightest sympathy since you won't accept simple facts.
Good day.

When will Icygamma just take criticism and accept that he's not perfect?
 For gods sake, all I see is you continually throwing back stupid stuff, trying to stay as high in your highhorse as forget possible.
Yes, people are bitching at you for always having a big ego, but you should maybe look to why you look bad to them.
Stop thinking you're always right and that everyone is out to get you. Some people are literally trying to tell you to stop being such an egoistic starfish just for your own benefit. If I ever hear you whine about not having friends I'm not going to have the slightest sympathy since you won't accept simple facts.
Good day.

scenario a: Everyone is secretly meeting together and conspiring against an innocent and likable person for kicks.
scenario b: Icy is a friend

We need to split up into 2 teams and gather evidence and try to see which scenario is happening here!

scenario a: Everyone is secretly meeting together and conspiring against an innocent and likable person for kicks.

We need to split up into 2 teams and gather evidence and try to see which scenario is happening here!
Are you going against what I said or towards it? I'm a little confused to what this scenarioing is.

I'm torn between both scenarios, but scenario a sounds more likely.

pretty sure it's a...

conspiracies everywhere

I never actually got hard off it per se, I was just using it to appeal to Axolotl's salamander special interest to try and get closer to him as I felt he was being colder and colder with me.
LOL

so you're either a titanic creep or a liar

me and icy go back but i'm dissapointed in you, gamma. i didn't expect behavior like this

Please Nickelob, you've been trying hard to beat down everything tagged with IcyGamma ever since I stepped on your pretty little toes. Booho.
Lol, as if this is all about you thinking that I'm "jealous that you got a $5 game".  No, I've always disliked you.  I'm really glad that this drama thread has picked up steam and that no matter what you get your starfish torn up left and right, and you help them ruin you further with stuffty snide comments like this one.

LOL

so you're either a titanic creep or a liar
Why not both?

i'd personally like to see a new chapter of his autobiography based on this drama alone

Everyone is fine with Icy until he opens his mouth, then they hate him forever.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people hate you also for being a major starfish seeing the tons of dramas on your ass. Your point is going nowhere and now it just looks like you're arguing just to argue. I'm not taking anyone's side here but so far you're worse than IcyGamma and this isn't even a drama post about you, so that makes you even more of an starfish.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people hate you also for being a major starfish seeing the tons of dramas on your ass. Your point is going nowhere and now it just looks like you're arguing just to argue. I'm not taking anyone's side here but so far you're worse than IcyGamma and this isn't even a drama post about you, so that makes you even more of an starfish.
you seem to be very pro-icy however
nice failed fencesitting, mate

you seem to be very pro-icy however
nice failed fencesitting, mate

Not at all. Icy is a weirdo. Much like Stocking. I guess they both are trying to argue to prove that the other is a bigger loser than themselves to show us that they are special.