Poll

Poll • Military Weapons

Keep the military weapons to intensify and create chaotic combat.
Cut down on military weapons to keep realism and make finding guns very serious.

Author Topic: DayB • 1/14/14  (Read 100958 times)

• $5 USD or less will get you custom player skins and a highlighted "donater" name.
  • $10 USD or less will get you the player skins, a highlighted "donater" name, and access to any testing.
$0 is less than $10 so gimme my stuff now.

i completely forgot about this
Yeah, haha, actually just finishing up loose ends. It's still be nice to have you a part of the team.

$0 is less than $10 so gimme my stuff now.
Nice try!

Well that's absurd! I have never done or created something on this game just to get attention. I just love the game and want to recreate it into Blockland.
I hope this is sarcasm, for the sake of people not thinking you're silly.

I hope this is sarcasm, for the sake of people not thinking you're silly.
I feel you're tying to put a twist on my words.

Yes, I can also see how my post looked sarcastic, but it is not. I take this very seriously.

Sounds too good to be true. Really mint.

Awaiting the grand opening. :)

Oh man, if the build is big enough this could be better then DayZ itself.

BBB is flawed in that sense, now I'm not hating on it, but that's just how it is, you have to take risks and some people abuse that fact.

Yes, this is a big deathmatch, but more fancy, not everyone gets guns so easily, the map is huge, and death will be risky. Attempting to harass players who have been playing a while isn't as simple either, they'll be geared. Even if you did want to kill one of them seriously, it'd take a team of people and teamwork.
To elaborate on what I said earlier, not every player browses the forums, so there are going to be those people have have no idea what the server is about, and some people won't even know what DayZ is. People are going to join and think it's a free-for-all with zombies walking around. It just doesn't seem very fun if people are just going to be killing players on site.

To elaborate on what I said earlier, not every player browses the forums, so there are going to be those people have have no idea what the server is about, and some people won't even know what DayZ is. People are going to join and think it's a free-for-all with zombies walking around. It just doesn't seem very fun if people are just going to be killing players on site.
We'll have admins over watching, there will definitely be help commands as well if people really need them. Along with that its not very complicated, you won't really need a full in depth tutorial.

As for people not understanding features, it won't be a problem. When you are bleeding, cold, or if anything otherwise it will give them a warning message and what to do.

For example if you're bleeding, the warning will look like "You're bleeding! Use a bandage!"

I am looking forward towards the grand opening!

I am looking forward towards the grand opening!
Hey, nice to see you on the forums.

It's nice to see us all get together, haven't had a kind of get-together like this.

wtf you left pablo out in admins :C

wtf you left pablo out in admins :C
No worries, I haven't been able to update, you'll be on along with possibly some others, sorry for the mishap.

Also going to post testers fairly soon, don't ask, otherwise I might choose you. Note as well the list will be around 20 people.