Do you agree?

Yes
34 (44.2%)
No
37 (48.1%)
Idk
6 (7.8%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Petition to make VCE Default  (Read 1842 times)

I think if it was default it would save alot of time and it would be very helpful. It's very similar to scripting.

And I assume you have not heard about how it can be abused if non admin only?
Someone spamming rocket projectiles from the wand?Or spamming the final jeep explosion at max size just by walking around?

And I assume you have not heard about how it can be abused if non admin only?
Someone spamming rocket projectiles from the wand?Or spamming the final jeep explosion at max size just by walking around?

Yes, but everything is abusable. Bot Events, admins, default events can be too, also votekick, console commands...

The list goes on.

Yes, but everything is abusable. Bot Events, admins, default events can be too, also votekick, console commands...

The list goes on.
As I a have not heard that excuse before, there is just some things that can break the game and the fun for others if used in a bad way, why do you think some admins disable events for non admins, and thats exactly why bot events where failed and added to the CRC/Crap ons list, nobody uses votekick anymore for that reason, I think you mean Eval on the last one, if so Eval is Super admin only.

VCE events are a bit tough to grasp, but they would make a cool default.

They should be toggleable in the server settings, some people might not want/need them on their servers.

It would be nice for VCE to not break as much.

Petitions don't really work on this forum but I'll move it to Suggestions anyway.

I think it's fine as an add-on

Generally it's a good idea to ASK the person who made the add-on about things like this.
Perhaps they don't want it to be default.

Or there could be a better and simple remake by Badspot.

He does these things you know.

we need variables, is what. with that alone it would add many new opportunities.

It's fine as an add-on, however I did vote yes.
But:
Petitions don't really work on this forum

Maybe badspot will redo it in a sort of events update

Petitions don't really work on this forum but I'll move it to Suggestions anyway.
You know from experience  :cookieMonster:

VCE? Default? HELL no.
You can crash a player with two event lines.

I do not want VCE to ever stain my Blockland folder.