Author Topic: I've been having insomnia for the past week now.  (Read 3707 times)

Basically that^

He provided you with an answer, lol.

"Are you stressed?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about my dad a lot"

"forget YOU YOUR A BITCH BECAUSE YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION"
I never called you a bitch, actually.
Anyways, if it was your dad that was stressing you it would have been causing you lack of sleep since the day he died.  So that isn't a correct response, rather, and attention whoring response.

I never called you a bitch, actually.
Anyways, if it was your dad that was stressing you it would have been causing you lack of sleep since the day he died.  So that isn't a correct response, rather, and attention whoring response.

That's just it about you, any time someone posts something bad that happened to them, it's automatically "attention whoring", no exceptions.

Also,

For forgets sake you're a bitch.
I constantly see you post about your dad, begging for attention, both of my birth parents were killed when I was 4 years old.  Do you know how many loving times I've told people?  Probably less then ten.  You know why?  Because I'm not an attention whore that likes to exploit my parents' death for my own personal excuses and gains.

forget you and your hypochondriac, self diagnosing mentality.

That's just it about you, any time someone posts something bad that happened to them, it's automatically "attention whoring", no exceptions.

Also,

Alright, the second part you do win, I apologize for saying I hadn't called you a bitch, and for calling you a bitch in the first place.

On the other hand, I've only called, what, I think 5 - 6 people on this entire forum attention whores.

Alright, the second part you do win, I apologize for saying I hadn't called you a bitch, and for calling you a bitch in the first place.

On the other hand, I've only called, what, I think 5 - 6 people on this entire forum attention whores.

You seem to be attacking me the most, whats your deal with me? If you think I'm stupid, it's just as simple to ignore me.

You seem to be attacking me the most, whats your deal with me? If you think I'm stupid, it's just as simple to ignore me.
I don't attack you, I just point out that you have really stuffty morals and typically are being handicapped and giving advice on stuff you don't know, thus leading to further confusion in the future.

I don't attack you, I just point out that you have really stuffty morals and typically are being handicapped and giving advice on stuff you don't know, thus leading to further confusion in the future.

You point it out in a rude manner then.

You point it out in a rude manner then.
Oh god, I'm so sorry if I managed to hurt your feelings over an online forum.

If your self esteem and/or feelings are affected by people online, I think it's time you took a break from the computer bud.

If your self esteem and/or feelings are affected by people online, I think it's time you took a break from the computer bud.

I'm sorry to say that some people have feelings.

Jesus christ who stuff in yola's cereal this morning

Jesus christ who stuff in yola's cereal this morning

Seriously.

Yola you are being very aggressive and rude. Elecro was asking for some serious advice and then you swoop in and start giving him stuff.

Yola you've been such a dumbass lately.

Frankly Elecro I think you should try to talk with some close family members about your dad. It might be hard or awkward at first but in the end you'll feel more or less better. You could always try out a service specifically made to help people out with this kind of thing. Even school counselors can be a big help.

Wow Yola what an starfish.
Infact you might need to see someone for controlling your anger.

What a nice father your going to turn out to be.

What a nice father your going to turn out to be.
You should have seen him in the other thread.
"DUDE SNITCHING IS FOR BITCHES YOLO OMG"