Author Topic: Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Medical Malpractice Practice  (Read 4395 times)

why is this stuff on greenlight? next thing you know they will be selling t-shirts...
Well some more and different kinds of operations would make it more interesting...

Well some more and different kinds of operations would make it more interesting...
and nonstuff controls
and stuff making more sense like wtf you use a syringe qnd he loses blood
actually forget that this man can survive without lungs pro logic

and nonstuff controls
and stuff making more sense like wtf you use a syringe qnd he loses blood
actually forget that this man can survive without lungs pro logic
You can stab and slice his removed ribs and he'll lose blood

You can stab and slice his removed ribs and he'll lose blood
Not to mention detached lungs and heart.

How does one even succeed at this? You can't put his pieces back in, do you just remove the heart and put the other in and not care about the lungs or something?

yeah I did it
holy stuff A++
wait, how does this man survive without his lungs and ribs, and an unconnected heart
beats me
HAHA I get it

cuz hearts beat and stuff

ya know?

How does one even succeed at this? You can't put his pieces back in, do you just remove the heart and put the other in and not care about the lungs or something?
once you put the new heart in, you win. You get an A++ every time I think too. You might have to remove the ribs and lungs, but Im not 100% sure

Did a successful surgery in 3:17 :D

this needs a sequel
it's so bad it's funny
so funny it's bad
I want more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxOU6G8zvXQ

Markiplier's playthrough of this game, or any game for that matter, the way he talks and acts is just hilarious

This game is amazing,

It's like QWOP on steroids.

This game is amazing,

It's like QWOP on steroids.

at least when you try to grab something your fingers don't have to actually grab it
because if they did grabbing the bonesaw would be impossible