Poll

nothing

ya
58 (62.4%)
ya
35 (37.6%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: SPO - VAULTS.  (Read 73037 times)

>implying furdle does anything except make the clan look bad anyway

would you go away already.
seriously what is your problem?

I don't understand why people do this, If one person acts badly, it does not equate to the whole community of people. whoops, looks like i slipped over and stabbed a black person, and because i'm white all white people like to stab black people, no that's not how it works.

I don't understand why people do this, If one person acts badly, it does not equate to the whole community of people. whoops, looks like i slipped over and stabbed a black person, and because i'm white all white people like to stab black people, no that's not how it works.

if it wasnt how it was forced to work in the forgeted up world we live in you could be right, but youre not.

if one man is in a group, he should act as so, as he is representing the group.

if it wasnt how it was forced to work in the forgeted up world we live in you could be right, but youre not.

if one man is in a group, he should act as so, as he is representing the group.
yeah but this is a clan in a video game, not a business. i dont think the same rules apply.

Cubescapers: Apply!
I thought you didn't want people to apply? If you actually do want cubescapers to apply, I might apply.

I thought you didn't want people to apply? If you actually do want cubescapers to apply, I might apply.
forgot to change that :P

What about vitamin C?

yeah but this is a clan in a video game, not a business. i dont think the same rules apply.
Furdle represents your clan, and so do you, but unfortunately both of you show stupidity and unprofessional-ism to even support a clan. I'm sorry but my respect for you Pass dropped.

I'm sorry but my respect for you Pass dropped.
what else is new?

welcome beachbum to the clan! he is superb at interiors and will most definitely help us in the future.

top loving kek

glad you take it professionally

Furdle represents your clan, and so do you, but unfortunately both of you show stupidity and unprofessional-ism to even support a clan. I'm sorry but my respect for you Pass dropped.
And you know the correct way to run a clan? Everyone runs a clan differently and Pass has done a fantastic job developing this clan and providing the community with many projects. The clan has been growing a lot faster and being much more productive than yours in my opinion. Why does it matter how they act? Right now you're being just as immature and "unprofessional" as Pass and Furdle by constantly starting arguments between the two clans.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:55:19 PM by Apex »

Oh Height has been working on A couple of new things now..

And you know the correct way to run a clan? Everyone runs a clan differently and Pass has done a fantastic job developing this clan and providing the community with many projects. The clan has been growing a lot faster and being much more productive than yours in my opinion. Why does it matter how they act? Right now you're being just as immature and "unprofessional" as Pass and Furdle by constantly starting arguments between the two clans.
I'm sorry, but our clan leader doesn't run around servers linking pictures of his richard, nor does a very good builder go around treating everyone else as garbage because their ID is in the hundreds, insulting the country most of us live in, and continually dragging their reputation down.

SPO is a nicely organised clan, and I'm talking JUST the clan. The members, at least Pass and Furdle, Ephialtes I still doubt even is in it, and the rest I don't bother with, are the issues. Your guys builds are cool and all, but it's the members that really need working on.

by constantly starting arguments between the two clans.
Up to this point I have had no problem with Pass or SPO, only Furdle. I think you'd find that my interest in having Furdle removed from SPO is in SPO's best interest, up until the point Pass feels the need to attack me by waking up sleeping dogs that everybody knows is sensitive to me.

Now I just know that the reason Furdle's behavior is allowed to continue while bearing the SPO tag is because SPO accepts and defends that behavior, that behavior being harassment and a shocking rate of immaturity (these actions leading to a complete breakdown of relations between SPO and Height). It's not a violation, nor is it out of Pass's range of tolerance, because Pass exemplifies those traits himself.

If Pass would get the forget over himself and shut Furdle up earlier, SPO and Height could have been working cooperatively to make some of the best builds and contributions to date, all gone to waste because of an infantile acceptance of arrogance and astoundingly high levels of willful ignorance.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:39:30 PM by RaR »