SPO - VAULTS.

Poll

nothing

ya
58 (62.4%)
ya
35 (37.6%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: SPO - VAULTS.  (Read 73031 times)

okay so gravebreak is gonna start getting hosting on the 1st.
No it won't
:cookieMonster:

No it won't
:cookieMonster:
bitch you wanna go? you think im lying, boy?

bitch you wanna go? you think im lying, boy?
Bring it whore

Well stuff, I missed it.

Sorry you guys, I'm with family right now..

Well stuff, I missed it.

Sorry you guys, I'm with family right now..
I don't think they ended up finishing it yet.

Sorry for double post, but 666th post brothers!

Yes, you heard right! Here at SPO, we go beyond hosting fun and original servers, in fact, just for you guys we are going to go the extra distance (or negative distance?) and use our time machine so we can host it yesterday!

Yes, we will see you August 1st!

Ok...so I just downloaded the client and went on the server. I can't tell if it was a glitch or if you meant for the client to be how it is. It covers almost the entire screen. Next, I ran into a zombie and tried attacking it, except the pipe didn't work at all and did no damage. I then died. I exited the server and logged onto a different server, and your client was still on and I couldn't see the chat. It's got some pretty serious problems.

Ok...so I just downloaded the client and went on the server. I can't tell if it was a glitch or if you meant for the client to be how it is. It covers almost the entire screen. Next, I ran into a zombie and tried attacking it, except the pipe didn't work at all and did no damage. I then died. I exited the server and logged onto a different server, and your client was still on and I couldn't see the chat. It's got some pretty serious problems.
yeah, its still in development i need to change the title, but the gui has been fixed for the next update and the zombies are the issue for no damage, not the weapon.
the bugs will be fixed soon.

The problem for it popping up on other servers has been solved. When the new client gets uploaded you can redl it.

As for the GUI being oversized, im currently working on fixing that.

GUI is still in development, and not fully finished.

please do not kick pablo hes on vacation

ey pass we cool now after i came to gravebreak?

sorry for the testicle comment lol

we're hosting gravebreak!