Poll

nothing

ya
58 (62.4%)
ya
35 (37.6%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: SPO - VAULTS.  (Read 73047 times)

pablo has returned from vacation adventure

pablo has returned from vacation adventure
This is a good thing. Everyone spread the word.

going on vacation for 6 days. when i get back im thinking of doing something big!

going on vacation for 6 days. when i get back im thinking of doing something big!
A legit pony RP with majestic pink mountains and rainbow bridges everywhere, along with your own custom pony datablocks.

what does spo mean
also what is this
Ephialtes(150) -
how is RTB a role that he has in your clan

Rtb has no role in this clan, it's just the player Ephialtes, that is in pass clan (because he built some things on a spo project)

what does spo mean
also what is thishow is RTB a role that he has in your clan
SPO doesnt mean anything. its just, SPO.

ephialtes has rtb near his name because of how he does rtb and all and that he provides dedicated servers (not for free). he also told me that he felt barren with just the builder icon, so i decided to do that :)

spo stands for lovey people only

spo stands for lovey people only
it also stands for loveual predators only!

it also stands for loveual predators only!

im down with that

SPO doesnt mean anything. its just, SPO.
that's... what
ephialtes has rtb near his name because of how he does rtb and all and that he provides dedicated servers (not for free). he also told me that he felt barren with just the builder icon, so i decided to do that :)
ik who ephialtes is and what he does
but it's irrelevant

that's... what
ik who ephialtes is and what he does
but it's irrelevant
we use his dedicated hosting service, and I think spo will be getting a private chat room to test the new features soon.

spo doesn't have to stand for anything? not every clan has to be akrynoms.

we use his dedicated hosting service, and I think spo will be getting a private chat room to test the new features soon.
w/e
spo doesn't have to stand for anything? not every clan has to be akrynoms.
no, they don't, but the names for clans should at least make sense

w/e
no, they don't, but the names for clans should at least make sense
w/e? you take my time to ask me a question and say w/e when I answer? forget off already.

at least make sense? why does it have to make sense? there's no rules and regulations for how you name your clan. for the second time, forget off already. this isn't your clan.