2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808

Author Topic: 2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808  (Read 132963 times)

Once again, Yes.

This is just, absolutely fantastic. Thank you.

i really don't understand why blood and gore is necessary.

blockheads are cute little cartoony figures, and for them to explode in a red mess of gore and other stuff when they die seems completely out of place to me.

i don't know if it's just me but i really hate the blood and gore mod.
Quit cross-posting, if anything Badspot should really replace the normal blood and gore with Brick blood, like the one gravity cat made.

Or somehow integrate it completely into Blockland so that its client sided, and add a toggle in the options.

Like a Low Violence option, or no blood.

That;s actually a good thing. People are tired of others cheating by looking at the invisible unrendered bricks.

That;s actually a good thing. People are tired of others cheating by looking at the invisible unrendered bricks.
clientCmdShowBricks(1);

clientCmdShowBricks(1);
Well stop posting that and less people will know. The /useprintgun command is more commonly used.

Well stop posting that and less people will know. The /useprintgun command is more commonly used.
Can a staticshape be invisible and have collision?

Can a staticshape be invisible and have collision?
Of course.

It's a bad thing for those who cheat though, so I think Nexus reaction is p justified. ;)

You could use this for the gore mod instead. I use it to replace the pain particle but it could be used for the gore mod.

It's a bad thing for those who cheat though, so I think Nexus reaction is p justified. ;)

$showHiddenBricks = true;

Of course.
So you can replace all hidden bricks with invisible static shapes and the cheaters can't do anything?

Quit cross-posting, if anything Badspot should really replace the normal blood and gore with Brick blood, like the one gravity cat made.

Or somehow integrate it completely into Blockland so that its client sided, and add a toggle in the options.

Like a Low Violence option, or no blood.

i'm sorry, it's just that i really hate the blood and gore mod.

if it actually looked like anything at all it'd be okay, just some blood to show that the player has died. i'd be okay with that.

instead, it's a loving red explosion like some sort of gigantic bomb filled with red paint.

My feelings in a nutshell
Can't hold weapons at my side anymore :c

i'm sorry, it's just that i really hate the blood and gore mod.
if it actually looked like anything at all it'd be okay, just some blood to show that the player has died. i'd be okay with that.
instead, it's a loving red explosion like some sort of gigantic bomb filled with red paint.
A lot of people agree with you on this. Some say it's disturbing, but most people say it is just ugly, unfitting, and just shouldn't be there.

A lot of people agree with you on this. Some say it's disturbing, but most people say it is just ugly, unfitting, and just shouldn't be there.
Just don't use it