2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808

Author Topic: 2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808  (Read 132791 times)

It is, you'd just have to parent setNodeColor

stuff. What about decals? That'd be fantastic. Then someone can do an edited version of the Blood and Gore mod that removes the blood, adds trails (like MasterLegoDude mentioned) and colors the body parts. It'd be like they just fell apart.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:14:30 PM by Electrk »

What you can do temp fix it is changing all the variables for admin only to 0.

I don't know when this started, I just noticed it today - but when trying to play the Rampage Gamemode - Beta City never loads. The game starts and everything, I spawn. No Beta City. I've tried deleting GameMode_Rampage so the launcher redownloads it, but nothing. Here's a piece from my console log.

Code: [Select]
*** CREATING MISSION
*** Stage 1 create
136 environmental resource files found
Regenerating file manifest
Got 1097 items in manifest, 0 files hashed
Direct load Add-Ons/GameMode_Rampage/Map_Beta.bls, 3, , 2,
LOADING BRICKS: Add-Ons/GameMode_Rampage/Map_Beta.bls (ColorMethod 3)
Direct load Add-Ons/GameMode_Rampage/save.bls, 3, , 2,
LOADING BRICKS: Add-Ons/GameMode_Rampage/save.bls (ColorMethod 3)
Got connect request from IPX:00000000:000000000000:0
  lan name = Audax
Connection established
Connected successfully, killing other pending connections
AUTHCHECK: Audax = LAN client -> LAN server, loading
DEAR GOD WTF, startLoad
CADD: 7310 local
 +- bl_id = 999999
 +- no auto admin
*** New Mission
*** Phase 1: Download Datablocks & Targets
Received manifest and requested 814 blobs. (283 duplicates removed)
Got non-CURLE_OK result on a request, result was 3 'URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL'
 - Request was for ''
Got non-CURLE_OK result on a request, result was 3 'URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL'
 - Request was for ''
 - Request was for ''
 - Request was for ''
 - Request was for ''
 - Request was for ''
 - Request was for ''
 - Request was for ''
CDN Download finished
Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Gamemode_Rampage/godzillaWeaponHit.wav (download failed)
*** Phase 2: Download Ghost Objects
*** Phase 3: Mission Lighting
Mission lighting done
Audax spawned.
Flushing texture cache...

Oh yes, everything but

Blood and gore

There have better be a way to turn this off when you get ran over or crash into a wall.

Seriously, it only happens if you get killed by a vehicle or hit a wall. It's disabled by default, I don't even think clicking the "Default" button when starting a Custom gamemode will activate it, and it's only enabled in the SpeedKart gamemode.

Seriously, it only happens if you get killed by a vehicle or hit a wall. It's disabled by default, I don't even think clicking the "Default" button when starting a Custom gamemode will activate it, and it's only enabled in the SpeedKart gamemode.
Ah okay, I thought it was in everything else, so its only in speedkart.

The chances of it happening in SpeedKart are low too. Most of the time you die from an explosion, or the water. I guess the dummies who decide to hold up the game and walk around instead of staying in their car or killing themselves are the ones who will be punished with their character exploding into red plastic pieces.

The SpeedKart gamemode is really fun. I love running people over when they're out of their car.

stuff. What about decals? That'd be fantastic. Then someone can do an edited version of the Blood and Gore mod that removes the blood, adds trails (like MasterLegoDude mentioned) and colors the body parts. It'd be like they just fell apart.
Unfortunately, i don't know how to parent the setNodeColor parameter :panda:

No AIs?

aww

Still awesome though

Maybe they will be out on the next update, or after a bug fixing update