2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808

Author Topic: 2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808  (Read 132995 times)

Just don't use it
norly?
I'm not complaining. I was just saying, there are a lot of people who don't like it.

norly?
I'm not complaining. I was just saying, there are a lot of people who don't like it.
an explosion of grossness.
Now I'm not going to play Blockland for a very long time.

an explosion of grossness.
Now I'm not going to play Blockland for a very long time.

I found this comical.

You can even edit the B&G mod yourself... yet you "Won't play for a very long time".

The fact that people are complaining (and actually NOT PLAYING THE GAME) over a mod that is only forced on when using the kart gamemode makes my brain hurt to NO END.

Seriously, are you that stupid? You pretty much can't have any of the requirements for it to even happen without purposely trying to get it to happen.

Can the blood and gore be turned off?

I didn't know it was exclusive to the Kart gamemode.

I didn't know it was exclusive to the Kart gamemode.

Speed Kart Game Mode:
Blood and Gore - modified to only apply when you are run over or impact a wall (and renamed Script_VehicleGore)

Other fixes, additions and improvements:

Hmmm...

-_- i guess i could give it a try ... i do like karting.

-_- i guess i could give it a try ... i do like karting.
why with the  "------------___-"

what is problem with update

That;s actually a good thing. People are tired of others cheating by looking at the invisible unrendered bricks.

No I use it in DMs or in games where you aren't supposed to have a weapon at all to confuse my enemies

It's super effective

The SpeedKart game-mode doesn't check if the actual game-mode is being used.
If you accidentally enable it, all vehicles will spawn powered off and water is deadly to players and vehicles.

I don't know if this is from this update or anything, but every time I start my own server on multiplayer, Blockland crashes. Any way to fix or do I just have to wait until next update? I have tried deleting the cache file and deleting Slayer, but it still crashes.   Kinda pisses me off because I have some server ideas and I can't use them.  :panda: