Author Topic: Lego Death and Skeletal Death - UPDATED 4/11/2013  (Read 21250 times)

Does this overwrite the old gib mod?

Also: it'd be so cool if it also had the face decal and accessory parts :P  (IDK if that's possible)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:15:05 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

It doesn't overwrite Amade's Blood and Gore mod nor does it overwrite Vehicle Gore

The face decal i can't do much about unless i kept the head on the player's body

I like this, but I always turn white when I die which makes me look funny. Either way, it get's rid of that horrible Blood and Gore but still lets you explode into pieces.

I like this, but I always turn white when I die which makes me look funny.
That's supposed to happen, there is no way to get the pieces to match your player at the time being

I replaced the white texture with a red texture.  It's still a little gory but it's less gory than the original gore mod, and that way the re coloration makes a little more sense.

Kind of a happy medium

It'd be kinda funny if the players literally exploded (small explosion) and the pieces turned black.

Great!
I would love to see exploding only version too, with burning parts.
Can you actually make these?

LOL

Great!
I would love to see exploding only version too, with burning parts.
Can you actually make these?

Nice bump, guys.

HEY IDEA! Since it turns into a white minifig parts which makes no sense why not just have it turn into skeleton parts instead?

Where do i get those models?

Skeletal Death
Requested by Lord Tony with the use of Phydeoux's ribcage model and Jirue's skeleton face

An edit of my Lego Death mod that turns your corpse into a skeleton

Download
Server_SkeletalDeath.zip (18 KB)

Thank you, I love it.