Lego Death and Skeletal Death - UPDATED 4/11/2013

Author Topic: Lego Death and Skeletal Death - UPDATED 4/11/2013  (Read 21101 times)

Lego Death
By editing Amade's Blood and Gore mod, i have made it more kid friendly by having your cute little Blockhead fall apart instead of exploding into gory giblets, and with the use of Badspot's code in the Vehicle Gore add-on, i have also made a vehicle kill only version

It's made to be like how players die in the Lego games like Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, etc, if it's at all possible to color the debris to the player's colors, let me know if this is a possibility

Screenshots

Download the normal version
Server_LegoDeath.zip - 13.24 KB

Download the vehicle impact only version
Server_LegoDeathVO.zip - 13.32 KB

Skeletal Death
Requested by Lord Tony with the use of Phydeoux's ribcage model and Jirue's skeleton face

An edit of my Lego Death mod that turns your corpse into a skeleton

Download
Server_SkeletalDeath.zip - 17.99 KB
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:17:32 AM by Masterlegodude »

First

ontopic: cool

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:05:23 PM by Badspot »

If this is as good as it sounds, then i love you.

I'll test it out and make a quick vid to show people how it looks
Scratch that, dinner + movie right now, I may do it later if nobody else has

The only reason we can't have this default is because Robloxians will say that we stole it form them.

The only reason we can't have this default is because Robloxians will say that we stole it form them.
How could they prove that we "stole" from them of something like that?

How could they prove that we "stole" from them of something like that?
I'm trying to say that if they see anything similar to that whats in their game they will start bitching about the fact they think its "Stolen".

Little angry kids aren't going to hurt us are they? They can't Say, "FAKE!!!" Just let em' bitch at us, but by the way, Lego® could send a copyright© claim to Blockland again like in V3, if this happens again, I advise that you lock this Script Immediately! but this is very nice, I'm going to try this.

I'm trying to say that if they see anything similar to that whats in their game they will start bitching about the fact they think its "Stolen".
Do we give a stuff?
Roblox has stolen alot of ideas from blockland, time to copy everything good they have!

but by the way, Lego® could send a copyright© claim to Blockland again like in V3, if this happens again, I advise that you lock this Script Immediately!
I don't think they will sue us for an add-on.
Especially one this small.

OT: I like it. If it ever gets the parts to be re-colored, then I'll use it.

they're not capable of attacking blockland itself for user created content, it's in the TaC of blockland, as well as being legal precedent that it would not be liable for user content.