50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101915 times)

What is everyone's deal with full metal receivers and stuff?  As far as I am concerned if it has a good solid polymer receiver its fine.

Got one a long time ago, and got two others for bday. The one I got a long time ago is spring so I don't use it, and I wanted two c02 pistols  :cookieMonster:
And the silencer don't do crap :(
Ah
Also, aren't airsoft guns typically quiet at first anyway?

They are actually not much louder than real suppressed weapons.  The thing about real life suppression and a "silencer" is how the sound is spread out.

There is no such thing as a silencer, only a suppressor.  The suppressor doesn't really make the gun quieter, it just spreads out the sound so that it covers a larger area and is less intense when heard from a single point.  Also suppressed weapons use subsonic rounds.  A very large portion of the loud bang heard when an unsuppressed firearm is fired is the sonic boom from the bullet breaking the sound barrier.  Take that away and a 5.56 NATO will sound like a .22 rim-fire.  Airsoft guns aren't quiet in the same way because of the way the sound is diffused.

Here's some neat videos with and without suppressors if anyone's curious

With: http://youtu.be/ZOJnhKh9BzI
Without: http://youtu.be/HCaK9cnVHJk

well here it it is my spas12 with my custom folding stock made in shop class
hey do you guys remember the spas 12 i got, well i wouldn't suggest buying it for any purpose other than just mounting it on your wall because:
the steel weight in the magazine tube has bounced around inside the gun causing massive internal damage.
i lost the piece that covers the part where you load the BBs into.
BBs spill out of the muzzle if you pump the slide more than once.
and BBs get stuck inside the weapon.
but what do you expect for only $9.99 but that's alright cuz i really only wanted it so i could mount it on my wall.

PS i was looking to get an airsoft AEG HK416, any suggestions?

The answer is simple. Get off of this thread. Go to your local hunting store, buy a real gun, and be a real man.

The answer is simple. Get off of this thread. Go to your local hunting store, buy a real gun, and be a real man.
im 15,
when im old enough i will get a real gun

>be a man
>14

You're an idiot if that wasn't a sarcastic post. Airsoft is a game; try shooting someone with a real gun and see what happens afterwards.

leave, handicap

you have no idea what you're talking about and i dont know what you're trying to do by posting that in a thread like this. clearly proven handicap by that drama topic AND this.

i was looking to get an airsoft AEG HK416, any suggestions?

depends on what brand

i am planning on getting an Echo1 XCR-L

edit: anyone going to TvB 5? because i'm not because i don't have stuff lol
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 04:32:47 AM by Ragequit »

You know, Airsoft is a sport where you shoot each other right?
I'm pretty sure most the people here own real guns anyway.

depends on what brand

i am planning on getting an Echo1 XCR-L

edit: anyone going to TvB 5? because i'm not because i don't have stuff lol
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=40529
This?
That's pretty gross, you could do a lot better.

hate to break it to ya bitchass but a large percentage of airsofters are current or previous law/military personnel

Like a 14yo brat like you would know anything about being a man anyway lol

Get the forget out.  Airsoft and hunting or target shooting are completely different.  You have no loving idea what you are talking about.  Airsoft is designed to simulate combat.  Try that with real guns and you get REAL combat.