Muddy Waters

Author Topic: Muddy Waters  (Read 5070 times)

That shouldn't be a reason to troll me. Also, I am not clicking that link until you get me a trusted malware scan on that file.
lol!!1!

That shouldn't be a reason to troll me. Also, I am not clicking that link until you get me a trusted malware scan on that file.
three people say it's a txt file
you derp, already press it

three people say it's a txt file
you derp, already press it
durp durp

I can confirm all of this, and Axo do you even know what your doing? Your feeding him. He feeds off of drama and hate How do I know this, well, I'm his boyfriend, and the reason why he acts like this is because he has a mental disorder called MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)

I can confirm all of this, and Axo do you even know what your doing? Your feeding him. He feeds off of drama and hate How do I know this, well, I'm his boyfriend, and the reason why he acts like this is because he has a mental disorder called MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)
Oh

That explains everything, thank you so much. :)

Though, I'm not lifting the permaban on Tezuni's server until Tezuni himself gives the OK.

This...
is the most ridiculous post I have seen all day.

This...
is the most ridiculous post I have seen all day.
does not matter, everything is better now

Muddy waters WAS a good  friend of mine.

I can confirm this.

He also goes by the name "Super Novi".

You have already proven yourself handicapped and this is just ridiculous. Get off the internet, troll.

TheKid says that Tezuni suggested to Muddy that he talk to me to get unbanned. However, IkeTheGeneric doesn't want the ban to be lifted because he had bad experiences with him against his brother.

Tezuni is above Ike in the chain of command so I'll talk to Tez first.