Author Topic: Glass, we get it. You flame loving everyone.  (Read 42282 times)

I'm far from bankruptcy bud.

how about grow up and have your own personal finances? i mean right now you're living in your parents house so of course you're spending all your money instead of saving/investing it

You guys took the jokes though FIVE GOD DAMN PAGES. How is that not going to far??
[sarcasm]OHHHH IM SORRY WE MADE SOME JOKES FOR ABOUT 5 PAGES THAT JUST TOWERS ALL OF YOUR FLAMING IN COMPARISON.[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]OHHHH IM SORRY WE MADE SOME JOKES FOR ABOUT 5 PAGES THAT JUST TOWERS ALL OF YOUR FLAMING IN COMPARISON.[/sarcasm]
Right now, i see you guys flaming him. Lol

Right now, i see you guys flaming him. Lol
Flaming is basically creating arguments by spewing nothing but mindless insults. Arguing isn't flaming, and I at least had a point.

I hated the part when he said stupid...

But I almost cried my ASS OFF WHEN HE SAID STUPID!

$50/week in allowance isn't that much. Working part time as a manager at Sonic I earned $200/week.

If a parent makes $60,000, which is simply upper middle class, they're making about $1150 every week. If Glass is an only child it's perfectly reasonable that he gets $50 of that a week in allowance.

And it's also completely credible that he's spent half a year's allowance on Blockland keys that he can get banned from the forum with.

can't we all just... get along?

this is why i dont talk about how much money i make...

The funny part is that Glass dug his own grave by trying to act smart in this topic.

$50/week in allowance isn't that much. Working part time as a manager at Sonic I earned $200/week.

If a parent makes $60,000, which is simply upper middle class, they're making about $1150 every week. If Glass is an only child it's perfectly reasonable that he gets $50 of that a week in allowance.

And it's also completely credible that he's spent half a year's allowance on Blockland keys that he can get banned from the forum with.
True that.. I guess he just has generous parents

every post of glass contains "stupid", "handicap", or "idiot".

and yet he doesn't seem to notice how he's flaming everyone.

every post of glass contains "stupid", "handicap", or "idiot".

and yet he doesn't seem to notice how he's flaming everyone.
He thinks it's justified.

I would rather have him tromping around the forums as opposed to hothat..