North Korea Tests Third Nuclear Bomb Despite Warnings from the UN

Author Topic: North Korea Tests Third Nuclear Bomb Despite Warnings from the UN  (Read 6926 times)

/Title
http://guardiannews.com/world/2013/feb/12/north-korea-nuclear-test

Here comes WW3

Some countries are just loads of idiots

/Elaborate

If there's any "WW3" the US with definitely not be involved, we're not getting nuked.

Third test.

I also read on RT that Iran may be ending their nuclear weapons program following the backlash following North Korea's nuclear test. I'm not sure if it's confirmed.

If there's any "WW3" the US with definitely not be involved, we're not getting nuked.

Trust me, the US will find some way to get involved.

It's like North Korea is giving every country the finger and we're all just pointing and laughing.

when are we getting rid of north korea already?

It won't be WWIII, It'll just be every country ripping the stuff out of NK.

Here comes WW3
lol nope

I also read on RT that Iran may be ending their nuclear weapons program following the backlash following North Korea's nuclear test. I'm not sure if it's confirmed.
lol nope

lol nope

They will definitely get involved
War = Jobs = +Economy

War = Jobs = +Economy
yeah, as evidenced by our glorious invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan
they've done our economy wonders

War = Jobs = +Economy
=more taxes to increase the costs of war

Third test.

By RT you mean Russia Today, right? That's probably one of the stufftiest sources of news ever. It's mostly a propaganda network started by Russia.

North Korea would get stomped in no time if it were to pose an actual threat to anyone. They don't have a real Air Force, and their navy is pathetic. They have a huge ground force using outdated Soviet Era technology. China is pretty much sick of them and they have no real allies.

=more taxes to increase the costs of war

WWII was a pretty big boom to the economy.

WWII was a pretty big boom to the economy.
Yes, but the idea that war will always cause sudden economic growth is just outright wrong

yeah, as evidenced by our glorious invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan
they've done our economy wonders
those are barely wars though, really, while a world war will always end up being overall economically beneficial to the US (unless we're losing, of course)
however, if anything were to happen

Yes, but the idea that war will always cause sudden economic growth is just outright wrong
I wasn't implying instant growth

Politicians would look to the future
War almost always will boost the economy