Author Topic: North Korea Tests Third Nuclear Bomb Despite Warnings from the UN  (Read 7002 times)

weird, I wasn't aware 9/11 was a war
I thought it was a terrorist attack, my bad
It started a war

ffs even China is getting angry at them for not playing nice.  China.  the only country that actually helps them still survive.

This, China is the crutch North Korea rests upon. They have no economy, just military, and a huge dancing section.

yeah, one war falls in line with your way of thinking
good try, good try, but im gonna have to point out that one instance that occurred 60+ years ago isn't exactly convincing
Even take for example private organizations. Say, Halliburton (just in case you don't know, they basically sell mercenary contracts to the US and NATO.) They have made billions upon billions through war. Hm, looks like Iraq and Afghanistan turned out to be profitable for some people.

Even take for example private organizations. Say, Halliburton (just in case you don't know, they basically sell mercenary contracts to the US and NATO.) They have made billions upon billions through war. Hm, looks like Iraq and Afghanistan turned out to be profitable for some people.
nice job ripping from that wiki article you linked

but anyways, one company making a profit =/= a net positive effect on the economy
try again

but anyways, one company making a profit =/= a net positive effect on the economy
try again
i actually haven't glanced at that wiki article yet lol, nice try though

and halliburton isn't the only company making a profit off of our recent wars. mulitple arms, contracting, and military rounded companies have made billions throughout the years. and guess what, the arms industry has a HUUUGE effect on america's economy. so actually, these companies have a positive effect on our economy.

i think we should put off this discussion for later. because frankly, your comments are making me tired. good night.

try again
He made the argument that war is profitable and had evidence to prove it, please stfu

I believe World War 2 shaped the way the world it is today.

I believe World War 2 shaped the way the world it is today.
It did. Also killed a bunch of people, but hey, whatever.

Total war is always economically stimulating. When you have imaginary money being pumped into massive projects to fight real enemies in pointless wars, you've got yourself an enhanced economy.

Edit: Should clarify that imaginary money is more a loan from the people that you then pay back later with money from other sources plus taxes.

uh, guys

what about south korea? will it be hit with splash damage if north korea goes apestuff?

NK wants to reunite with SK. the north think they would be saving the south from an american-puppet government.
however that may still be pretty true lol.

Just wait for Homefront references everywhere.

uh, guys

what about south korea? will it be hit with splash damage if north korea goes apestuff?
Psy lives there.

Yes, fortunately South Korea will be destroyed too when North Korea gets bombed, stopping everyone from acting like a handicap trying to ride an imaginary horse.

Psy lives there.

Yes, fortunately South Korea will be destroyed too when North Korea gets bombed, stopping everyone from acting like a handicap trying to ride an imaginary horse.
but

More like World War 2.5 because we'll wipe NK out in like an hour or something.

More like World War 2.5 because we'll wipe NK out in like an hour or something.
Depending on what countries get aggressively involved