Xavia/Nibble - Spamming, friendry, and also my side of the story.

Author Topic: Xavia/Nibble - Spamming, friendry, and also my side of the story.  (Read 3345 times)

either way it's still your fault that you get banned.

neither do you.

he's still an idiot though
You do realize he is making Drama threads so he could find back the little bit of respect and message of an intelligent person he can?

You do realize he is making Drama threads so he could find back the little bit of respect and message of an intelligent person he can?
Or you know... I make them for the reason everyone makes them? I don't really give two stuffs if people respect me or not on a internet forum.

i don't understand this sentence at all.

i don't understand this sentence at all.
Lets rephrase it then.

You do realize that he is making multiple drama threads as a pathetic attempt to show everyone who hates him that "he is intelligent".

Or you know... I make them for the reason everyone makes them? I don't really give two stuffs if people respect me or not on a internet forum.
You've already made 2 and i don't think they are going to be the last.

Lets rephrase it then.

You do realize that he is making multiple drama threads as a pathetic attempt to show everyone who hates him that "he is intelligent".

what are you talking about?

he didn't make this thread so that he could show everyone that he is intelligent and that he CAN "fit in", but because he needed to show how much of a pathetic mentally unstable piece of duck stuff nibble is, and honestly i completely agree with him on this.

Lets rephrase it then.

You've already made 2 and i don't think they are going to be the last.
what are you talking about?

he didn't make this thread so that he could show everyone that he is intelligent and that he CAN "fit in", but because he needed to show how much of a pathetic mentally unstable piece of duck stuff nibble is, and honestly i completely agree with him on this.
And the destroyer one I made because he was actually trying to attack my server? You are pathetic.

Glass: But since you brought it up ime go ahead and look up your ID.
[03:03:06 A.M]Xavia: Hope you realize that?
[03:03:14 A.M]Glass: whoa whoa what
[03:03:19 A.M]Xavia: Yea thats right
[03:03:23 A.M]Glass: Aww forget its nibble

I coulden't help but laugh at this.

Glass: But since you brought it up ime go ahead and look up your ID.
[03:03:06 A.M]Xavia: Hope you realize that?
[03:03:14 A.M]Glass: whoa whoa what
[03:03:19 A.M]Xavia: Yea thats right
[03:03:23 A.M]Glass: Aww forget its nibble

I coulden't help but laugh at this.
You loving idiot. Stop bumping stuff.

Did you have to put so much emphasis on the insult?

Yes, he keeps bumping topics. This is like the 4th or 5th one in the last week or so.

Yes, he keeps bumping topics. This is like the 4th or 5th one in the last week or so.
Glass at his finest.

Aggressive profanity always solves everything.

lol. You're stupid. Let me try this computer talk. Beep Boop You are handicapped Boop Beep Blocked.
<-- sides -->

Glass at his finest.
Aggressive profanity always solves everything.
Guys, he has a point.

lolgonewrong has been bumping way too many topics. I've seen him in game, he's an idiotic troll as well.

YEAH HOLY forget I'M GONNA FLIP A BITCH