Poll

Do you enjoy classic trench?

Yes!
20 (40%)
Nope.
30 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Glass Trench Wars [Classic - 4Days only!]  (Read 5804 times)

Logo by, Glass.

Server Information
Welcome to Glass' new old Trench Wars! Basically what I am doing is hosting my classic trench wars for about 3-4 days.

Classic Weapons(BF3:C), Classic terrain, and just all the old stuff! The reason i'm hosting this is because Xavia's Trench Wars which has really no effort put into it at all. But neither does this, really. But it does have many fixes that are important to good gameplay.

Anyway, I will probably start hosting on 2/21/13(PostDate) and stop on 2/24/2013(Sunday).

Please read the Rules before joining.

Rules

Rules

1 )Don't Spam Chat.
2) Respect Others
3) Don't ask for admin.
4) Use common sense.
5) Obey Build Rules.
6) Don't spam dig.

Administration

Glass - Host

Ipquarx - Super Admin

Darren - Super Admin

The Bighter Dark - Super Admin

Evar678 - Super Admin

Badger - Admin

Frankie(Tango) - Admin

Kniaz - Admin

AdinX - Admin

IkeTheGeneric - Admin

Dionysus - Admin

Credits

Glass - Hosting, Map.

The Brighter Dark - Spawn Rooms

Did this really need another topic?

Did this really need another topic?
Its a different server, and nice. I love this map. Can't wait to play on it later!

Kinda sad he spreads the wrong news in the wrong directions.
Plus didn't Glass say he was going to leave forever in his last couple bans? (Or something)
I do know for one thing, Glass sends spies onto my server just to try to piss me off and catch it onto pictures and post it onto the Forums. All I know is, Glass can't let old stuff go. And for another thing, My maps are effortful just they are really new. So stuff like Glass needs to be kicked off the forums for good.

Plus didn't Glass say he was going to leave forever in his last couple bans? (Or something)
I do know for one thing, Glass sends spies onto my server just to try to piss me off and catch it onto pictures and post it onto the Forums. All I know is, Glass can't let old stuff go. And for another thing, My maps are effortful just they are really new. So stuff like Glass needs to be kicked off the forums for good.
Get over yourself

Your server and maps suck. You put no effort AT ALL into them, not even into fixing the glitches and stuff. At least I took the time to fix up my server from bugs and glitches. Something you obviously don't care about.

Get over yourself
"Get over myself"? Then see it for yourself if you step into my shoes and experience why Glass stalks me all over Blockland and even my own server. Plus, did you ever read all the bad stuff he recently done and compare it to mine? Glass has a flood of dramas (Enough for a megathread) and just doesn't deserve to play Blockland because of one thing, I feel like I'm being cyberbullied by him, and that he calls everything I make into stuff (I am not the perfect builder here).

Your server and maps suck. You put no effort AT ALL into them, not even into fixing the glitches and stuff. At least I took the time to fix up my server from bugs and glitches. Something you obviously don't care about.
Sure I don't update it so often every day. At least I don't call people's servers stuff.

"Get over myself"? Then see it for yourself if you step into my shoes and experience why Glass stalks me all over Blockland and even my own server. Plus, did you ever read all the bad stuff he recently done and compare it to mine? Glass has a flood of dramas (Enough for a megathread) and just doesn't deserve to play Blockland because of one thing, I feel like I'm being cyberbullied by him, and that he calls everything I make into stuff (I am not the perfect builder here).
i have read all the bad stuff you have recently done, and that's about it.

i have read all the bad stuff you have recently done, and that's about it.
And his? Or you just another believer of a trollish child just getting people pissed off?

Sure I don't update it so often every day. At least I don't call people's servers stuff.
I'm just pointing out the obvious...?

And his? Or you just another believer of a trollish child just getting people pissed off?
I don't want to get involved in this. Take your drama somewhere else. No need to derail another topic.

I'm just pointing out the obvious...?
You don't point it out if you repeatedly say it and hate that person so much.

Take your drama somewhere else. No need to derail another topic.
Please

Because you don't understand sir, your server sucks.

Also might wanna run off before it gets worse. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225347.0