Author Topic: Choose your own adventure (sort of)  (Read 12812 times)

Okay, the idea is that I write up parts of the story, and after each part you decide what to do, and I'll continue the story based on that choice.

You open your eyes, but you might as well have kept them closed; it's pitch black. You gain awareness of your surroundings, but you still don't remember how you got here. Your head hurts badly, and you're lying on what seems to be a cold and wet concrete floor. You hear a faint but constant dripping, and judging by the reverbation of the sound, you are in a pretty spaceful room. With great effort you rise to your feet and immediately you feel very dizzy. You regain your composure and realize that you must have hurt your head badly.

Walk around, feel around. Feel floor and self.

Take lain of chocolate rain?

Reminds me of "The Pit and the Pendulum"

Don't walk toward the center of the room! D:

Check for any blood on the floor, check if you are bleeding.

Walk around, feel around. Feel floor and self.
Check for any blood on the floor, check if you are bleeding.
You touch your head, and as far as you can tell you are not bleeding. You have no problem recalling what happened before the events that got you here, and you're still wearing jeans and a t-shirt under a washed-out blazer.

You bend down and let your hands travel across the floor, but apart from it being wet as if it had been raining, you find nothing of use right here. Trying to search the whole floor seems like a waste of time, so you start walking. Oblivious to the dangers of walking around in the dark, you hit a wall face first not more that 10 feet from where you woke up. The wall is textured kind of like smooth rock, and water is slowly running down it. As you feel along the wall, you find something interesting: a small rectangular indentation, not wider than two inches. You stick your fingers in there but you can't feel the end, so you try to look inside. It's not very bright, but unless you are hallucinating you are pretty sure that whatever's on the other side of the hole is at least not pitch black.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 04:36:34 PM by Linde »

Reminds me of "The Pit and the Pendulum"

Don't walk toward the center of the room! D:
Hehe, that's one of my favorite short stories. I am amazed with how Poe managed to describe complete darkness so elaborately.
Masturbate.
Seriously, I saw that coming.  :cookieMonster:

Back up and flying kick the wall with full force.

Back up and flying kick the wall with full force.
As your foot hits the wall with a loud cracking noise, there is a brief moment where you are not sure if if it was your foot or the wall that cracked. The answer hits you in the form of an immense pain in you foot and your leg, but as you crawl back up to the wall and feel it, you realize that your foot was not alone in breaking. The hole has grown bigger, and you could reach through it with your arm if you tried.

Rip off your arms, than do a roundhouse Chuck Norris style kick to the wall again.

Reach through, not with your arm, but with your wiener.

Rip off your arms, than do a roundhouse Chuck Norris style kick to the wall again.
You tug your arms simultaneously, but not nearly hard enough for them to come off. Kicking the wall again is impossible, as you have just disposed of one of the tools you need for walking.
Reach through, not with your arm, but with your wiener.
You unzip your pants and insert your snake, but other than giving you a strange feeling of accomplishment, the whole maneuver is fruitless. You tuck your pecker back in where it belongs.