Author Topic: I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)  (Read 13513 times)

there's a point where this changes from just being marked as spam, to actually being spam, and it doesn't take long to get there

there's a point where this changes from just being marked as spam, to actually being spam, and it doesn't take long to get there
We would have only had ONE comment if it wasn't unfairly marked as spam.
So we have to make many of them to combat the abuse.

I have contributed to the mass production of "blockland" comments.

This guy kind of has a point
If we post too many we'll come across as whiny

We would have only had ONE comment if it wasn't unfairly marked as spam.
So we have to make many of them to combat the abuse.
let's say someone makes a post on this forum, and badspot removes it because of whatever reason he had
and so, you post it again, and he does the same as before
and again

it's still annoying, whether you have a reason for it or not

I have also assisted in this Blockland trend for NerdCubed. Best of luck, hope it works out.

I made my first comment on youtube just for this.

I hope he doesnt take it seriously and get mad at us.

yes

let's say someone makes a post on this forum, and badspot removes it because of whatever reason he had
and so, you post it again, and he does the same as before
and again

it's still annoying, whether you have a reason for it or not
Badspot knows what he's doing, and is known to be fair.
Youtube fanboys are down right handicapped, and are abusing the system.

We are in the right to combat it in this case.

Sorry to ruin all of your fun here but:

I hope you guys remember Blockland is a sandbox game with no set real game goal.
The most he can do is build or go to a public server and show off family and city rps.

Sorry to ruin all of your fun here but:

I hope you guys remember Blockland is a sandbox game with no set real game goal.
The most he can do is build or go to a public server and show off family and city rps.
He did a series where he build things in minecaft, he could possibly do something similar for this.