I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)

Author Topic: I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)  (Read 13716 times)

Sorry to ruin all of your fun here but:

I hope you guys remember Blockland is a sandbox game with no set real game goal.
The most he can do is build or go to a public server and show off family and city rps.
Or the SpeedKart game mode
And then imagine all the jokes he could get off the physics glitches

Crap ton of comments rolling in!

Minecraft has a game goal.
Gather resources, build a shelter, defend yourself, and explore. All of which can be extended to even more goals.

Crap ton of comments rolling in!
which is a bad thing
he's probably never been suggested this more than once or twice before, and is assuming this is some weird joke you guys are doing to get on people's nerves

Gather resources, build a shelter, defend yourself, and explore. All of which can be extended to even more goals.
In that series all he did was build, and go over what he built.

Each particular gamemode in blockland has it's objectives.
If he can do gmod he can do this.

Who the hell's Nop Nope and if they are from here why are they acting mentally handicapped.

There are many game modes which have initial goals as well, and there are more coming. What it appears currently for the vanilla, single player game of minecraft it only has those as its main goals other than achieving personal goals.

Okay, other people are getting pissed off with the Blockland posts
Stop please

Whoever the forget Nop Nope/nirvanaisapus2 who clearly wants to have love with me is has to stop and be lest handicapped.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:21:24 PM by grunterdb1951 »

Whoever the forget Nop Nope is has to stop and be lest handicapped.
He's satirizing us.

Lol everyone's like Play blockland in the comments I'd be quite supprised if he doesn't do anything on it
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:28:09 PM by Rainzx¹ »

This is why we can't have nice things.

Lol everyone's like Play blockland in the comments I'd be quite supposed if he doesn't do anything on it
All the comments will be marked as spam by the end of the night.

What the forget is going on in the comments?