Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet

Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 132305 times)

I'm going to slow down on finishing requests but I will be sure to draw Boomstick

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:22:38 PM by Flamecannon »

"i'm here to kick ass and cum" lmao

Hey can You draw a protogen?

Hey can You draw a protogen?
What is that, medicine? A new kinda antigen? Dunno what that is, can't I draw actual Harry Mason instead? I've always wanted to draw a Silent Hill character.

Haven't gotten around to Oilman or Sir Vilhelm yet, but I will soon now that finals are over for me.
But I mean the face on this drawing I did in MSPaint for a little banner emulating the SNES Columns art KINDA looks like Stellarnaut's spider, right?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:23:32 PM by Flamecannon »

you should put a body on mr eagles head without the helmet

Finally, my drawing topic matches my avatar - this is truly the future. Don't have much done but I did do a drawpile with one of my friends a while ago, here's what I drew

Here's me on that Mario Paint, because I already draw with a mouse right?

Harry Mason cause I said I wanted to draw em'

Clock Tower 2

Lalam's character

Wide Lime

the woman’s face on “don’t be afraid Alyssa” is incredibly expressive, well done

You should draw dilbert holding a gun at his temple with a deadpan expression and a slew of bullet riddled corpses in his wake

You know, a wholesome painting exercise
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 07:58:59 PM by thegoodperry »

You may have noticed that I've been using waifu2x to upscale my images now, I'm enjoying the way it looks personally.

there's a saying to the effect of "if you see someone reading a great book, the book is recommending that person to you" or something like that.
and boy, do I love minecraft jokes....
Great stuff as usual.

everybody has the same face

are they related by any chance or is it coincidence?