Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet

Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 132436 times)

Work in the progession stage

https://soundcloud.com/flamecannon/big-resort
person looks very sassy, as if they are say "I will leave home and u cannot stop me." a role model for the ages.

It didn't occur to me that I didn't share this character in the past - this was according to the files October 2016

But now I'm redrawing them

she could kick my ass and I love her

Some more sketches.  I think I’ve settled on her name being Hana Kitagawa, using Amy as a pseudonym. I’ve also worked on a backstory for her:

She was a big name in boxing until she was knocked out in the first round, retiring shortly afterwards. However, this was not her most traumatic experience - that occurred long before, when she lost her eye. She now works as a secretary, and finds solace in her bad sense of humor.

I wanna work more on this character in the future because I find her fun to draw.

Etc.

An anatomically incorrect Blockhead ornament. Christmas is just a few days away, have a good rest of the holidays fellas

My Secret Santa for Char - it's their character, Donut Vendor!

looks so nice, I would definitely purchase a donut

I'm working on replacing those drawings I had done a couple years ago with, hopefully, better ones

I also did another album art for my friend

.smile
.eye red

.male

As you can probably tell I haven't been drawing, I've just been messing around whenever

Bird? Doubtful. It's very messy but it comes with working at a smaller scale I figure

I have a lot of doodles including the one I posted but I still don't have a working scanner so I'll look into that eventually, the problem with using the phone is that I don't really have a way for light to hit the page well enough so there always appears to be a gradient

that's a really good looking fence, the chain links have realistic bends to their shape and the poles are shaded naturally, I like it a lot

Tactical Nuke's lightning wyvern about to drink a Pepsi and call you a bitch

Some character concepts for a DND session I'm DMing with my friends. I've never done DND before so might as well now right? Big Nerd

NEERRRD!

(Srsly tho, cool drawings and characters)