Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 132445 times)

Japanese Businessman Abraham Lincoln looks really cool, the kind of character whose business ventures I would like to follow

i like the on  e      with th e   hair
M  e    too my man...... M  e    too........ I appr  eciat  e     your comm  ents, all of you guys.

H  er  e     is mor  e      of th e    p  eopl  e      with th e   hairs

I also add  ed    Sonokido's art to th e     t  end  er   fri  end  er      s  ection
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:00:28 PM by Flamecannon »

You can tell the person on the right is both really evil and dramatic because they have an eyepatch AND their hair is covering one side of their face

And they're also wearing a red turtleneck

idea: what if they had the eyepatch on one side and hair on the other and pretended to be blind.

Looks great though

Or how about just TWO EYEPATCHES?!

Captain Harlock Lookin' ass

I'll be sure to stick her on a sick throne sometime

Or how about just TWO EYEPATCHES?!
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/8g5HzMi.png[/img]

your new avatar is really cute. If it was a real girl I would love to hold her hand and go to the zoo.

but its not.

your new avatar is really cute. If it was a real girl I would love to hold her hand and go to the zoo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MCdaTK1BaU

It was drawn by LoLBert, who doesn't hang around here anymore. I've been rotating the four drawings he's made for me each season for the past, like, four years I reckon? If you want to see more of his works I still see him on tumblr now and then and I think he streams while he draws.

GREAT job flame! keep it up, proud of you!

I'm playing around with my sister's HP Spectre 360, and man, using a stylus is very alien to me. I used the demo version of SketchBook so no layers yet. Hopefully I can learn how to use this better and use the full version instead.

beautiful tree would climb

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:07:57 PM by Flamecannon »

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:50:55 PM by Flamecannon »