Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 132241 times)

also why is your friend a suicidal emo

also why is your friend a suicidal emo
Huh? If you're talking about the hand being stitched up at the wrist, it's cause - spoilers - you get it cut off at the start of Resident Evil 7 with a chainsaw

Here's what I turned in, but I think it could've come out better
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:03:32 PM by Flamecannon »

I'm not very good at painting but here's what I'm working on now. Firstly, this is the underpainting

And here is me putting some color and stuff in

There are things I need to fix up such as the values and the form of certain objects (for example the cube's angles at the top should be less steep, the entirety of the lantern should be changed up, etc.)

I would like some suggestions for the background, I was gonna do like a green lattice of flowers or something but as the painting went further in it wouldn't look as nice. I was thinking something like a little black and brownish circular gradient or something, but suggestions would be appreciated
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 07:15:18 PM by Flamecannon »

You may be thinking - has Flame gone off his rocker?
Well, yes I guess so, cause I thought I made a duck.

I intend to clean up the head area later on and then go over it with clay

Here's the version of the painting I submitted. There's a glare from the left side so it's lighter than it actually is.

Uh yeah, I really didn't do so well with the background. I ended up just doing a flat black background but I feel like it creates too stark of a contrast from the positive space to the negative space, and you can also see I didn't really clean up the edges like I thought I could.

Also uhh, I've been playing Tomodachi Life - because hey, better late to try it out than never - so here are some doodles of islanders my friends wanted me to put in

I have no idea what "School Rumble" is

Oh, and I was bored so I drew these on the 3DS gamenotes

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:43:37 PM by Flamecannon »

[img width=800 ]http://i.imgur.com/MKLSnOC.jpg[/img]
You may be thinking - has Flame gone off his rocker?
Well, yes I guess so, cause I thought I made a duck.
[img width=800 ]http://i.imgur.com/zPOH6XS.jpg[/img]
I intend to clean up the head area later on and then go over it with clay
Well, that mess of wiring does resemble a duck, but the head looks like it's part drill, which is actually pretty metal

Here's the version of the painting I submitted. There's a glare from the left side so it's lighter than it actually is.
[img width=500 ]http://i.imgur.com/0cDrLQI.jpg[/img]
Uh yeah, I really didn't do so well with the background. I ended up just doing a flat black background but I feel like it creates too stark of a contrast from the positive space to the negative space, and you can also see I didn't really clean up the edges like I thought I could.
The flare kind of adds to it if you ask me

Are you gonna use that to fool hunters and see how many bullet holes it gets?

If that's the case I should open it up and stick a bottle o' ketchup inside.

his beak is broken
Where's Daffy Duck? He knows about beak situations

I think I'm trying to finalize some of my character's designs, but this picture isn't about that as much as it is me just messing around with shading some more.

Where's Daffy Duck? He knows about beak situations

Actually, the thing is the paint was some leftover yellow acrylic paint I used for the lantern painting, but a majority of it dried out so I couldn't curve it around the face as much as I wanted. I think next time I try to do like a wireframe sculpture I'll try maybe something else a bit more simpler (?), like I don't know, a Dragon Quest Slime. I needed to do the papier mache better.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 08:39:55 PM by Flamecannon »

Cool duck, you did a swell job styling the paper mache to look like feathers :D

Here are some songs I was working on
Calculative
Office Hours
Firestorm
Strike Three
Identity, A Lack Of

I always like trying out different styles for drawing people, I think this one is definitely more on the anime side. Lately I've just been using my phone to scan in but clearly I need stronger light
Her other eye is too high but it's ink so what's a guy to do eh?!?!

My friends call this person "Poisonous Viper" because, I guess, the eyepatch
My friends call this person "Japanese Businessman Abraham Lincoln"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:47:50 PM by Flamecannon »

i like the on  e      with th e   hair

i like the on  e      with th e   hair
but they all have hair