Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 129123 times)

tfw I have been viewing flamecannons amiable and cute art for 4 years as eye therapy
feels so good
Thank you! Maybe I'll draw like a cuter version of you than the thing I did on the first page. Really takes me back to go through the first few pages as opposed to the more recent pages.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:38:01 PM by Flamecannon »

This is the height of my comedic genius.

I'm taking a basic art class for credit so I should have some fairly basic but different kind of stuff to share soon. My mouse was actually busted the rest of February so I'm basically just sharing things I kind of worked on prior or with my touchpad.

So here's uhh, two more panels for that last thing I was working on

And here are some doodles

Lastly, here are two Persona mash-ups

Yeah, I guess I have Persona on the mind since it's coming out next month (hopefully)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 01:12:06 AM by Flamecannon »

So here's uhh, two more panels for that last thing I was working on

This is really funny. never have I seen such a surreal portrayal of how weather interacts with human life.

Thanks! Others told me it works without text boxes as well, although my intention was instead to show that here at the West Coast clouds are kind of a false alarm to put on heavier clothing since the sun just kind of clears it all up a few minutes later in the morning.

In other news I'm going to be welcoming my friend into the family soon
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:08:52 PM by Flamecannon »

In the previously mentioned art class we're doing a set up of some flowers in a bottle and a cardboard rhino on a box, and we're drawing only with charcoal

I'm not used to working on 18x24 inch canvases (I normally work on a small scale) nor am I used to working with charcoal, so this is just as fun as it is annoyin'
I think I need to fix a couple of areas such as making the shading sync up better on the box and rhino, along with fix the straightness/shape of the box (the lid) and bottle (I didn't take a picture of the bottle or the flowers because I wasn't anywhere close to finishing it)

That is pretty good there.

For a moment i thought the rhino was a heart :cookieMonster:

But yeah, that's pretty neato

You know what they say about rhinos, they... uhh... have big hearts?

You know what they say about rhinos, they... uhh... have big hearts?
What about Bushido?

I'm gonna pretend it's a heart anyway, looks really bad ass. Nice work.