Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet

Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 132415 times)

your art is cute and all but can you draw a flamecannon

in all seriousness I love the art I just have to fill my joke quota for the month or I'll get kicked out by my cat landlord

Some new sketches - furthermore should I accept requests more explicitly? I don't have much on the mind when I'm doodlin'.
Wowowo, you should consider grabbing an art tablet some day.

Yous is good, keep it up.

Thank y'all, here's a doodle of Zay's Chris Tracy

I'll do a diddley doodle every week of anything that comes to mind at the least
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:24:41 PM by Flamecannon »

oh dang you're still doing these.
are you actually going to use the top row ones in the game?
can you make me

Thats a nice art you did at time, Flanocan

Thank y'all, here's a doodle of Zay's Chris Tracy

I'll do a diddley doodle every week of anything that comes to mind at the least
WO very nice my man thank u 4 the art

Doodle of the Week or whatever is Solar again.

In reality I just tossed a buncha colors on some line art that might be used for something else and called it a day. Although, this does give me a neat idea I want to try in which I try to shade with like a rainbow gradient or something? I don't know how to quite explain it but I might try it out eventually.

I've been wanting to do more dynamic poses but I'll have to learn first, y'know do some reading up on some tutorials; I can't really draw heads looking down or up or anything really besides straight forward (among other things I can't quite draw). I also noticed since my right hand is dominant that many of the characters or people I draw tend to look to the right so I've been just givin' it a turn every now and then. Yet again I'd like to apologize for how many things I try to promise and never do y'know, but also give thanks for the support that I get. Drawing and such has really been on the backburner as of late and it makes me feel bad.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:40:39 AM by Flamecannon »

can i request you make a recreation of this picture in a beautiful way

Here’s a mashup I did of P-Money’s Baddest Feat. Gappy Ranks and Fire Emblem Fates - Road Taken.

I also made a few different songs, in particular this one
https://soundcloud.com/flamecannon/sat1sfact0r-81
and a secret one that's pretty memey
https://soundcloud.com/flamecannon/pyrocumulus-b-l-o-c-k-w-a-v-e/s-zZgs9

Didn't get much drawing-drawing done this week because of DARK SOULS 3 and I found a copy of Parasite Eve which is good times. Also Miitomo, now that I actually have an apple account. On that note I do have a twitter and I've been thinking of also posting stuff on that so if you're interested, it's @FlamecannonIII. I may have another scan drop soon though since I've been doing a lot of doodling.

Oh yeah and I failed to mention that I finally uploaded part one of the Rune Factory Frontier playthrough, if you're interested, well, thanks!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 11:59:07 PM by Flamecannon »

The motto, never forget it.

The motto, never forget it.
I think we immediately forget it the next time I bring it up in the same recording session.