Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet

Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 132629 times)

Sure, go ahead
i was wondering if you can make my oc smile and maybe add his name which is "kiyo"

Blockbattler's looking pretty sweet!

Right now I'm definitely having a few issues on it, the first one is clearly I still haven't touched a single guide for Game Maker or anything, furthermore I'm having an issue deciding the perspective of inside and outside backgrounds. But I hope to y'know make it someday??? Thanks for all the support, even if this project goes nowhere. Also page 69? I guess I gotta start doing research now..................no

blockbattler's looking great

and it's also fun to see my stupid bad old OC in that gigantic character sheet

Force 14 lookin sweet, reminds me of Eroc Thgink

Rook is pretty cool

Guy is really nice

Though to be honest, perhaps if you make an app menu, have you considered the entire thing being in squares? It looks kinds funky to have a list as well as a grid. Maybe have those main functions on a big grid and then smaller ones on a smaller grid.

oh dang you're still doing these.
are you actually going to use the top row ones in the game?

Bayonetta?
i dont even know who bayonetta is, but that was also my first thought when i looked at it too.dhhgfdddgg waaa bunp bump
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:46:08 PM by }]Crazy[{ »

I thought it gets auto locked after 6 months?

Yet again, so sorry for not updating in the slightest, I was hoping to culminate several sketches and doodles to make up for my drawing absence but it eluded me. I spent too much time playing new vidya games (lately its been Fire Emblem Fates and Pikmin 3, if you've seen me around prior to that it's been Minecraft) and studyin' fer classes and put drawing on the back-burner. So I'll try to at least post something once a month from now on! Yet again, thank you so much to Crazy for reviving the topic, if you need anything lemme know.

I'm gonna crosspost the stuff from the Drawings Megathread here since, uhh, it makes sense to?
A character concept I've had on the mind recently:

Some weird revolvers based around tea for Khain - I guess I've also had revolvers on the mind as of late:

Venom Snake, sorry it's not Revolver Ocelot. I wanted to try to give him a stuff eating grin but it didn't work:

Felicia from Fire Emblem Fates:

Some new sketches - furthermore should I accept requests more explicitly? I don't have much on the mind when I'm doodlin'.