Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 131715 times)

A concept on uhh
idk i'll get back to you on that one

maybe a community project adventure
can't think of a way to make a base though

Man, Flame. Your stuff feels so old school, it's amazing.  Don't stop doing what you do, bro  (* v *

So, hastily here, I'm just curious whether or not the way I should portray the backgrounds. Should they be 2-D or 3-D? Perhaps 2-D indoors and 3-D outdoors similar to Paper Mario TTYD? Or should it all just be in a 2-D plane like Super Paper Mario, and then have something like a world map? U DECID

i like it when everything that isn't a character is 3D, and the characters are only 2D.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 10:16:43 PM by Flamecannon »

i like it when everything that isn't a character is 3D, and the characters are only 2D.
"Paper Mario"

i never played paper mario so

These are requests from people in real life minus the two obvious ones that aren't from anyone existing in space or time, apologies for those who still want those silly cartoon images. I'm trying to get the hang of eyes. Just a note I drew these standing up, and that whatever comes out is definitely not going to be realistic

People who asked are also getting the images turned into avatars for their faceynotebook and their other conventional phone amenities
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:11:37 PM by Flamecannon »

You can make your own TV show with a style like that.

it'll be called
50 shades of blue
hey we're already here!
HA U GET IT CUS THE FORUM IS
blue

the savior from the fields of pepper steak
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:42:50 PM by Flamecannon »

Mind showing a bit of your progress of my suggestion?

Mind showing a bit of your progress of my suggestion?
These are requests from people in real life minus the two obvious ones that aren't from anyone existing in space or time, apologies for those who still want those silly cartoon images.
gj you didnt read twice
i am so sorry but those are like the lowest priority i have now

will add more characters but for now that's alright.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:49:10 PM by Flamecannon »

Needs more add-ons!