Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet

Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 132663 times)

i have to admit the doughboy and the slimeman are a bit hard because i don't see much i'd deliver with it and i don't think i'd be happy with the outcome of it
they're just blobs!
i dont mind being a blob

Cybersnails just told me that you were taking requests, so do you think you could do a sprite of dis brother in your style

I'm going to start on the requests, but if this becomes like a thing that could work, I always wanted this really odd Pokemon like game.

The main character is a summoner, and in battle he puts "blockbattlers" into his gauntlet and that summons them. There are four general classes as defined by the color of the chip thing but every character has their own affinity, weakness, stats, and 8 special attacks or so. The character fights random monsters, so the only way to get more "blockbattlers" is to find them.

if i knew how to work game maker this'd be a fun side project.

Sounds like a great idea, and game maker is pretty easy to learn, you can just look up some youtube videos and stuff

you could learn how to use it in no time

if i knew how to work game maker this'd be a fun side project.

Normally I jump at Game Maker projects like ants on a week-old candy bar, but turn-based RPGs are something I dare not even touch.  I suppose I could write music, but I'm not getting on that bandwagon until this is actually a thing.

Normally I jump at Game Maker projects like ants on a week-old candy bar, but turn-based RPGs are something I dare not even touch.  I suppose I could write music, but I'm not getting on that bandwagon until this is actually a thing.
Bandwagon? Don't you mean the MINECART
HOHOHOOHOH

if it wasn't obvious enough i finished yours
here's the list of requests so far keep up to date when yours is finished!

Plastiware
Cybertails
Char
Aces
(please contact me when you get online because iunno if he's wearing a mask or if he has brown skin or what)
Cool Boi
RedJohn
Muslim
Bloukface
The two blobs of power
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:06:55 PM by Flamecannon »

1. would there be a series of levels like mario or scott pilgrim, or would it be an open world and you have to pick up something to go to new areas like legend of zelda or pokemon?

There are four general classes as defined by the color of the chip thing
2. of the four you have in your gauntlet at one time, can you only have one of each class?

every character has their own affinity, weakness, stats, and 8 special attacks or so.
3. would perchance any of us get a say in these stats/attacks in the future?

lol i love game conceptualization, sorry if i end up asking too many questions

Can we submit anything/support you in any way?

Make sure you make me shorter than the others

Make sure you make me shorter than the others
too late next time

Can we submit anything/support you in any way?
I can't think of anything now I don't think I'll start this for a while

1. would there be a series of levels like mario or scott pilgrim, or would it be an open world and you have to pick up something to go to new areas like legend of zelda or pokemon?
As I stated it should be fairly similar to Pokemon. There's a professor who'd give you the gauntlet and a world map, and the worlds'll probably look a ton like Mother's colorful terrain.

2. of the four you have in your gauntlet at one time, can you only have one of each class?
Nope if you'd want to go wild and just rock healers that'd be fine.

3. would perchance any of us get a say in these stats/attacks in the future?
ya sure

lol i love game conceptualization
me too! but i guess no one cares a bunch about my lets play thing i had planned
because no one guessed the games i was basing my portraits about
frowny face of expectant sympathy
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:16:13 PM by Flamecannon »

This is loving spectacular
On a side note, what exactly are these for?
nvm I read post
Also how many requests are we limited to
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:24:30 PM by Cool Boi »

This is loving spectacular
On a side note, what exactly are these for?
nvm I read post
Also how many requests are we limited to
1 a day or something
i was just able to do variants of other characters because they were there

so is this going to be like telefang then? sounds more like it.