Author Topic: freek  (Read 13328 times)

The context I know it in is that it's a person who rushes to the defence of someone (on internet forums, can often be a female member), without any real reason for the defence, other than in the hope that they win praise, gratitude or another reward from the person they have defended.

Anytime there's Drama on female Forum users you'll see people bandying in the word around about anyone who defends the female user.
Presumably, the white knight just ignores all problems with the user and defends in the hope that they get reward from the defendant (In female cases, it's pictures or similar such things). So, calling someone a White Knight suggests that they are defending for no legitimate reason.

Of course, those who so easily sling the term around often completely ignore the fact that the "white knight" can have legitimate reasons for defending another, namely having their own opinion.

Basically, being a white knight is a poor excuse at entering an argument.
And calling someone a white knight can also be a poor attempt at countering any arguments made. It's ignoring the opposition and pretending their points are worthless.

I have no problem with Freek's video posting.
I don't have to click on them, so they don't affect me.
If he makes a topic about them, then that is good. Because then it isn't randomly in another topic.
Atleast then I can see the topic title, the creator, and if I click on it, see a link and decide not to watch. And as far as I can tell, this is what Freek has been doing.

Wynd_Fox put it rather perfectly. We're not running out of topics, and Freek making one that some members find entertaining is not a problem.
Get over yourselves and move on. There's plenty of other topics on these forums that you can go to instead.
Couldnt of put it better.

I don't have a problem with Freek at all, you just seem butthurt about how his videos are.

Freek isn't a bad guy at all, however I think it was him who crashed my Garry's Mod server that one time, but aside from that hes never done anything wrong.

Remember, if you're going to make a drama please try to make it more detailed and not complete stuff. Also have something drama worthy.

Keep in mind this is the guy who drama'd me over saying "that car is stupid"

don't click his videos if you don't like them and secondly he doesn't defend every single girl and the only girl I can see that he is friends with is bubblegum but that's like the only one I have noticed.

and no he doesn't defend them because he's a white knight
some handicap called him that and now everybody seems to do it as a fad of some sort even though half the people who use it have no idea what it means

don't click his videos if you don't like them and secondly he doesn't defend every single girl and the only girl I can see that he is friends with is bubblegum but that's like the only one I have noticed.

and no he doesn't defend them because he's a white knight
some handicap called him that and now everybody seems to do it as a fad of some sort even though half the people who use it have no idea what it means
couldn't have said it better myself.

Freek isn't a bad guy at all, however I think it was him who crashed my Garry's Mod server that one time, but aside from that hes never done anything wrong.
lol It was an accident :P

Thanks to everyone standing up for me. If you don't like my videos, that's fine, if you don't like me, that's fine too. This drama was basically needed if you don't like me, or have problem with me.

does not support
I don't like his videos, but that's no reason to drama him.

I don't like his videos, but that's no reason to drama him.

he is whitknoght plz take away cookes from himm  :cookie: :cookieMonster: he is helpingg person plz dun give him cookes

he is whitknoght plz take away cookes from himm  :cookie: :cookieMonster: he is helpingg person plz dun give him cookes
this^
cookie  :cookie: 4 u