Author Topic: freek  (Read 13321 times)

*stelz roostere bek*
XDDDD LE MEY MEYS R FUNNEY
stop right now

i don't think you know what a meme is

XDDDD LE MEY MEYS R FUNNEY
stop right now
Stop posting this, you don't know what memes are and you've posted your point 3 times, we get it.

don't click his videos if you don't like them and secondly he doesn't defend every single girl and the only girl I can see that he is friends with is bubblegum but that's like the only one I have noticed.

and no he doesn't defend them because he's a white knight
some handicap called him that and now everybody seems to do it as a fad of some sort even though half the people who use it have no idea what it means
freek is a whiteknight bottomline

i don't think this is a great drama because it contains no explanation seriously if you drama someone you should make it like some test question you have to write out, so write it out seriously, it's not that hard. but aside from that, there's no reason to drama him. i mean like i said, you would at least explain. so why don't you explain to us
lol ^^ get a load of this joke. dramas can have as much info as the maker pleases.

although i havent seen any of freeks videos but imo, even if his videos are crappy, nobodys forcing you to watch them.
also; for someone who doesn't know,  what is a 'white night'

freek is a whiteknight bottomline
you don't know what a whiteknight is, bottomline

you don't know what a whiteknight is, bottomline
yes i do lol. out of this thread, this is where the big kids talk. not the insecure losers who pretend to be a girl

Freek makes videos>
                                                 >Kaiiu makes poorly done drama topic> ???
People call him a kool kids klub member>

yes i do lol. out of this thread, this is where the big kids talk. not the insecure losers who pretend to be a girl
Instead of proving your knowledge of white knights, you throw dumb stuff at me.

"Big kids" seem like dumbasses.

noedit: Kaiiu, stop acting like the badass bully at the playground, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Freek is not a white knight. Just because he has a female friend, doesn't make him a white knight. If that was the case, most of us would be white knights.

noedit: Kaiiu, stop acting like the badass bully at the playground, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Freek is not a white knight. Just because he has a female friend, doesn't make him a white knight. If that was the case, most of us would be white knights.

Hm.

The term "white knight" is VERY loosely thrown around apparently.

freek is a white knight. you're just mad because im calling out your boy. back down d-rider. let freek (who is too scared to post) defend himself.

is it not obvious that kaiiu is a troll

is it not obvious that kaiiu is a troll
I've seen people that dumb in real life. That's why I never know if someone's trolling. They could actually be that stupid.