Author Topic: freek  (Read 13268 times)

nothing backfired. freek's fanboys (the ones that laugh at his stupid humor) are trying to save him now. even pitted against many CKT still wins tho. freek is so scared he won't even post. he's probably defending bubba from some rowdy internet boys though!!
no

People just don't get what you're getting at.
We already explained how if you dislike him, you don't have to watch his videos.
Secondly the white knight stuff is just an old fad that should have died a long time ago.

If we disagree with your damn butthurt over Freek it doesn't mean we are his 'fanboys', get over yourself.

freek is so scared he won't even post.
Gtfo. People have to sleep, you know.
You know that, right?
right?

freek is freeking me out :c

No ones supporting you on this. Freeks awesome and you're not

guys clearly the immense amount of swag ckt has began to being much too swagomatic, suddenly turning itself into a swaghole and sucking up all the swag for the forums, making all of you not agree with the topic.

OP, grow the forget up, people get annoying all the time, yeah Freek does, but you're worse.

you're irrevalent. a clown go play in your sandbox kiddo.
Once, again, stop acting like the badass bully in the playground.

Sometimes, you gotta grow the forget up.

No ones supporting you on this. Freeks awesome and you're not
lol freek's buttbuddy
OP, grow the forget up, people get annoying all the time, yeah Freek does, but you're worse.
loser. known poster i've clowned already, just mad i owned him
Gtfo. People have to sleep, you know.
You know that, right?
right?
who are you?
seriously you probably haven't even been here long enough to know about freek's whiteknighting.
Once, again, stop acting like the badass bully in the playground.

Sometimes, you gotta grow the forget up.

^^^ pretended to be a girl for attention on a lego forum (LOL)

known poster i've clowned already, just mad i owned him
hahaha.

seriously you probably haven't even been here long enough to know about freek's whiteknighting.
You don't even know what white knighting means.

Seriously, Kaiiu, STOP PLAYING AROUND, AND PROVE YOUR POINT! Stop saying "i clowned this forgeter," or "shut up, [lame insult]," ACTUALLY STATE AND PROVE YOUR POINT! I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS stuff, SO PLEASE...

PROVE YOUR loving POINT! Sorry for the outburst...

he's a cunt that trolls his way around the forums, no point in trying to get this 'point' that doesn't exist.

He just likes to stir stuff.