Poll

Hing Hong?

Potato
42 (48.3%)
'merica
45 (51.7%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Author Topic: North Korea Nuclear Threat  (Read 4492 times)

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-says-exercise-preemptive-nuclear-attack-against-092109134.html

I'm going to laugh when their missile achieves an astonishing 50 feet then smashes and breaks on the ground.

We can rape the Koreans instead.

lol people calling north korea a threat

We can rape the Koreans instead.
Literally or metaphorically

Good thing they don't have the capability to hit the mainland.

Literally or metaphorically
your choice.
I would do physically if you know what I mean

North Korea really needs to know that paper clips and glow sticks don't make nukes at all.

I'm pretty sure that even if they did launch their stuff tier missiles at us out defenses would just destroy it in mid-flight. I'm kind of worried this is gonna turn out really bad, like possible nuclear war bad.

Quote from: page
George Lopez, a professor at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana and a former member of the U.N. panel that monitors North Korea sanctions compliance, said the new measures should have a real impact on North Korea's movement of money and constrain access to equipment for its nuclear and missile programs.

I didn't know George Lopez was a professor

Our missile defense systems could stop a north korean missile, seeing as it would be made of fiberglass and scotch tape. Even if they did try to make more missiles, they would quickly run out of silly string cans to fuel the rockets, and they would fall short of their targets.

Our missile defense systems could stop a north korean missile, seeing as it would be made of fiberglass and scotch tape. Even if they did try to make more missiles, they would quickly run out of silly string cans to fuel the rockets, and they would fall short of their targets.
Don't worry, they'll probably give up and go back to their rice farms before they achieve a full scale rocket launch.

Detonating a nuclear warhead above the ground can cause EMP effects, so that's honestly the only thing I'd be scared of if North Korea actually decided to do anything

Detonating a nuclear warhead above the ground can cause EMP effects, so that's honestly the only thing I'd be scared of if North Korea actually decided to do anything
except their nukes are 1/3 the size of hiroshima (making them 5 kt) so I doubt any damage they could output would be noticeable