Poll

Should there be preseason games before the tourney starts?

Yes
15 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Applications are closed!)  (Read 23470 times)

I could try making a team with Coburn. Give me a night to speak with him, mmkay?

I could try making a team with Coburn. Give me a night to speak with him, mmkay?
We are allready full :(

You guys could be a backup team or subs if you want

Ravencroft haven't updated OP

Ravencroft haven't updated OP
Yea he said he would do it sometime today

Oh, yeah whoops. Im not sure about monday either. I could be able to make it.

The bracket times have been updated. Let me know if they work out for you and your teammates.

Add me to database anyone? 14941.

Huh?
Your server. Im was just wondering how to get into the BC Club.

Your server. Im was just wondering how to get into the BC Club.
Oh don't worry about it. I'm not hosting falling tiles for a while.

Well I kinda am. WALDO is in the BC Club and he wanted to do basketball practice. Couldn't because I wasn't in BC Club.

Your falling tiles build is still loaded on your server. Can you load the correct build?

Woo kong and I are really being rooted for in the poll! Sweet.

Oh it's still loaded. I thought I told bright to load basketball. Well I don't have the save for the arena and I'm not home. Ask bright about it.

Raven do you think each team should make their own .ogg music loop for when they walk on the court before the game starts? It could be for awesome introductions but if a team doesn't want to make one, then they won't be forced to make one. Teams who didn't make one can just have a standard music loop.