Poll

Should there be preseason games before the tourney starts?

Yes
15 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Applications are closed!)  (Read 23482 times)

Racerboy asked me to message him if we ever needed a sub, so he's first on the list.

Password on the server :(

Password on the server :(
people who are practicing for games earn the password

Could you send me the pass tonight? I'll be joining tomorrow at 4.

Racerboy asked me to message him if we ever needed a sub, so he's first on the list.
If you guys need another team because Ephi jumped out I'll gladly find another person and join in.

If you guys need another team because Ephi jumped out I'll gladly find another person and join in.
Yes please.

One spot remaining, yes!

You and your teammate's IGN and BLID: Redconer BL_ID 33688 and Cuboid 27409

Team Color: Purple

Availablitity Time and Day: After 9:00pm AST (Cuboid) and 11:00pm CST (Redconer)

Basketball Experience and Knowledge: I know a lot for years because I've done it in physical education. We've learned defense, passing, ball stealing, etc.

^^accepted^^

Raven will add you onto OP later today

Practicing right now with Cuboid, we're getting ready for Friday match

I've destroyed Cuboid 1 on 1...

I'm coming for you

Also, I won't be able to do 9:00 on a monday :( Is there a chance I could do Saturday or Friday?

Edit: Just got word Dwyane Wade will be in DC all week, he's bringing his labtop though. Only way we could do it is on Saturday or Sunday :(
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 04:25:31 PM by -Pablo- »

Hey Everyone. I got something for you.

Challenge Accepted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH1XLnPRHjs

Ravencroft, I don't believe I will be able to be in the tournament Friday. I may be going some places. Can you postpone it to atleast Saturday or Sunday? Thanks.

Ravencroft, I don't believe I will be able to be in the tournament Friday. I may be going some places. Can you postpone it to atleast Saturday or Sunday? Thanks.
But the bracket says your going on monday!