Poll

Should there be preseason games before the tourney starts?

Yes
15 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Applications are closed!)  (Read 23487 times)

So we can't join or make a team now that there are all 8 teams? Also, can people join just to spectate?

So we can't join or make a team now that there are all 8 teams? Also, can people join just to spectate?
No, no team slots are available, and you can join to spectate. Also, if you're interested, you can sub in if a player doesn't show up.

we want to join the server to practice but the pass changed.

we want to join the server to practice but the pass changed.
My super admins are in control of that. I haven't been home all day. Ask whirlwind or bright, or wait until tonight when I get online.

Raven do you think each team should make their own .ogg music loop for when they walk on the court before the game starts? It could be for awesome introductions but if a team doesn't want to make one, then they won't be forced to make one. Teams who didn't make one can just have a standard music loop.
That sounds awesome. I would SOOO make one for our team.

Dwyane's internet won't let him connect.
I have a back up though so its ok

Server is open public just for fun tonight.

Great time!
Yeah that was fun. Can't wait for the real tourney to start!

Yeah that was fun. Can't wait for the real tourney to start!
That was lots of fun last night! Good luck to everyone in the tourney guys! :)

Can anyone join to spectate? Will the player limit be high?
I wanna watch this yo

Dr. Shoe and Ticonderoga vs Jakob and WALDO at 7PM Eastern, 6PM Central, 5PM Mountain, or 4PM Pacific tonight.[/b]
MrLoganator111 and Kong123 vs Amir and TheKid at 8PM Eastern, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, or 5PM Pacific tonight.

Be there!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:57:38 AM by ravencroft »

All spectators will be muted for obvious purposes.
How about, when someone scores they can talk for a few seconds?