Author Topic: Society these days...  (Read 2919 times)

How to scare off those little pricks.

1: Go into closet.
2: Grab Airsoft SPAS 12
3: Go outside and shoot the fence like 3 times.
4: ???
5: PROFIT

The biggest problem with today's society is all of the people complaining about society today.
True.

The biggest problem with today's society is all of the people complaining about society today.
We can complain all we want, but it's not gonna do anything. It just feels better to complain. yay. I think it would be more annoying to have to sit in a corner and bottle up your annoyance with the idiots of today.

My phone has been a windows phone for like 2 years (i had to upgrade from that annoying slide pad thing) and the screen is almost perfect, except I made the mistake of bringing technology to my grandma's house because she mistreated it, i.e. left my stuff on the floor for her insane dog to scratch the living hell out of. Thankfully the phone only has one thin rainbow gash on it now.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:35:31 PM by Kimon »

Kids these day, kids these days, this generation, kids these days, they don't know, they don't know.
This is what all of you bitching about this generation sound like.

It's also never the person that is part of the problem with today's youth, just everyone else.

We can complain all we want, but it's not gonna do anything. It just feels better to complain. yay. I think it would be more annoying to have to sit in a corner and bottle up your annoyance with the idiots of today.

My phone has been a windows phone for like 2 years (i had to upgrade from that annoying slide pad thing) and the screen is almost perfect, except I made the mistake of bringing technology to my grandma's house because she mistreated it, i.e. left it on the floor for her insane dog to scratch the living hell out of it. Thankfully the phone only has one thin rainbow gash on it now.

You want a loving medal for not breaking your phone? Seriously why are you so pissed a kid dropped his phone and didn't make a huge deal out of it.

It's also never the person that is part of the problem with today's youth, just everyone else.
You want a loving medal for not breaking your phone? Seriously why are you so pissed a kid dropped his phone and didn't make a huge deal out of it.
Because it's just pretty annoying that kids these days (don't you dare) are so irresponsible and rude, while everyone else has to deal with it. I agree it's pointless to bitch about it, but who cares? I'm not pissed, I'm just annoyed. annoyance isn't quite at the "pissed" level.

why do people blame the kids
and talk about hating the kids
when they should be blaming the parents
and talking about hating the parents
Especially when people start getting cloths that are like $100 a peice
"They be like, 'Oh, that Gucci - that's hella tight.'
I'm like, 'Yo - that's fifty dollars for a T-shirt.'
Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
Fifty dollars for a T-shirt - that's just some ignorant bitch (stuff)
I call that getting swindled and entrepreneur ed (stuff)
I call that getting tricked by a business"

Because it's just pretty annoying that kids these days (don't you dare) are so irresponsible and rude, while everyone else has to deal with it. I agree it's pointless to bitch about it, but who cares?

Because it's super irritating anytime anyone acts like this generation is worse than the last. It's not, it's just people don't often bring up how much they sucked richard and were little stuffs when they were kids. It's also annoying how it's always everyone else that sucks, but not you. You're the exception from everyone sucking.

Because it's super irritating anytime anyone acts like this generation is worse than the last. It's not, it's just people don't often bring up how much they sucked richard and were little stuffs when they were kids. It's also annoying how it's always everyone else that sucks, but not you. You're the exception from everyone sucking.
I specifically said this generation wasn't worse than the older generations, and I can't say that I fit that category, because I don't. You want me to sit here bitching about my flaws all the time? It's a lot better to bitch about nobody specifically.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:45:16 PM by Kimon »

Respectable members of society were just arguing about a tree across the street from my house, yet none of them even live on this street.
Quote from: Respectable member of society
THIS IS MY TREE YOU loving BITCH CUNT monday

When I first started hanging out at restaurants with my current friends, I noticed a trend that they would pretty much glue their eyes to their phones (we all have smartphones).  I don't really use my phone at dinner tables because I consider it pretty rude unless I'm not really involved in the conversation and a good amount of time has passed but they all pretty much whipped them out (lol) and started using them.

So I introduced the phone game to them where you put your phones in a pile face down on the table, and whoever picks up their phone has to pay (or pay as much as they can considering we're broke high school students).

Well, given that it's prettymuch your backyard, here's what you do:
Next time they leave their stuff in your yard, take it inside and sell it on ebay.Some 15 idiots in my school got busted for weed... because they posted ~500 pictures of themselves doing it on their facebook pages and the pictures were public.
Not one of them got suspended, though Natalie did get kicked out of the theater department's activities.I know, right? People pay for jeans with holes in them. You want pants with holes in them, go trade your generic non-designer-brand jeans with some homeless guy. Then you'll have holes in your pants.
I get my holey jeans by doing this thing called outside, something many kids don't know about. Unless they text outside or something.
I don't have a single pair of jeans that aren't torn, tattered, or stained from playing outside doing whatever. The ones I have now have some stains on them that look to be blood stains (wouldn't doubt it one bit, I always wipe my finger on my pants if it gets cut) and some black marks from where I got black stuff on my hands from working and thought I could wipe them off.

how do you know they were texting eachother?

I get my holey jeans by doing this thing called outside, something many kids don't know about. Unless they text outside or something.
I don't have a single pair of jeans that aren't torn, tattered, or stained from playing outside doing whatever. The ones I have now have some stains on them that look to be blood stains (wouldn't doubt it one bit, I always wipe my finger on my pants if it gets cut) and some black marks from where I got black stuff on my hands from working and thought I could wipe them off.
Or you. They could trade them with you if they wanted holey jeans without actually doing stuff.

Well the thing with going outside is if you live in a place like me there's nothing to do but walk around in the ridiculous weather. I almost never go outside at home unless I have a reason to.
how do you know they were texting eachother?
You're right they were probably on a cliche social network or playing games.

All right move on we can leave plad alone now
the world will not stop revolving if you don't bring that up again