Author Topic: Blockland Playing Card Game  (Read 2905 times)

Maybe we need some cards to have no ability. Also, we can get quite creative at our abilities.

50/50 chance of taking no damage and the ability only effects standard level players, in theory his ability can effect any and all player cards.
Seems about even to me
Even then, your card needs to use either Normal or Admin. If you're gonna use Normal, you have to lower the stars to yellow. If you're gonna use Admin, you'll need to use the grey template.

There are two conflicting guidelines in the OP.

Users
Information displayed on a user card are as follows: BL_ID, Name (or forum name if name changes often), Weapons, Effect, Class, and Brick Limit (if one is present).

Users have several classes - Host, SA, Admin, Normal, and Noob. SA and Host are among the top tier class of playable user cards. Only 3 hosts are permitted per deck.

The classes of user cards change the color of the card itself.
Host - Orange
SA - Yellow
Admin - Silver/Grey
Normal - Blue
Noob - Black

Let's make the base star count as the yellow stars.  Ex: *****
If you're a moderator, you can have a second layer of stars which are orange. *****
If you're an Admin, your star count will go to red over the orange, like so: *****
SA and Host would have the most health, which is a layer of green (The whole layer counts as one star, though.) Ex: *****

I don't see any card color guideline for Moderator

Moderator is the same as Normal color scheme, thats why that box is there. Instead of Player card, cards need to have Normal/Moderator/Admin/SA/Host on it.

Moderator is the same as Normal color scheme, thats why that box is there. Instead of Player card, cards need to have Normal/Moderator/Admin/SA/Host on it.
I thought Admin was up to orange like Moderator and Super-Admin was red. Maybe you should fix that.
Also, your Admin card is only 4 yellow stars.
EDIT: Here's the first Weapon Add-On in the card series:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:29:58 PM by BlockoCrafter »

How's this?
(Blarg)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 05:48:31 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

How's this?
It has to be an actual Blockland player. Therefore, this card isn't acceptable.

It has to be an actual Blockland player. Therefore, this card isn't acceptable.
Technically, all players can be Doombot. Done with console commands.
But, whatever.

pls. not sans.
how about times new roman?

The Player_Fuel_Jet card has been accepted.
Oh god yes thank you.

new card

Arm Sword: imagine edward elric's claw arm from fullmetal alchemist

new card

Arm Sword: imagine edward elric's claw arm from fullmetal alchemist
Weapons must be used in add-on cards I believe.

Weapons must be used in add-on cards I believe.
no.
add-on cards are simply equips not weapons itselves.

no.
add-on cards are simply equips not weapons itselves.
Btw, remove the weapon from the card, weapons are decided from attached addons. If a user card doesn't have an attached weapon, they're assumed to have the default gun.
If it wasn't a rule, I'd tell Cuddles he was incorrect.

If it wasn't a rule, I'd tell Cuddles he was incorrect.
roger.
fixing card, making a different weapon add-on that is better when used on Rendition or an admin card.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:33:18 PM by TheKid »