Wii-U is dying.

Author Topic: Wii-U is dying.  (Read 8685 times)

That's a shame, the Wii U is a really neat console.

Oh wow, the first nintendo console to not sell more than a sony or xbox console for the past few years.

boo hoo you sure got me ;(

I think nintendo could end up like sega did maybe.

I think nintendo could end up like sega did maybe.
Except Sega was like the Octomom of game companies

Oh wow, the first nintendo console to not sell more than a sony or xbox console for the past few years.

A new NEXT GEN console can't outsell a PS3 or Xbox 360.

So when the PS4 comes out what does that mean?

I find that nintendo is dying instead of being stuff, my wii U isn't dieing but it freezes when I do certain things. which causes me to unplug it and such. Hopefully if nintendo does go out of business. somebody will continue there franchises(If that means continuing Mario games and such). And make the games better then before.
not happening.

For a long period of time I didn't even know the Wii-u was a whole new "next generation" console.  I thought it was like some expensive second screen add-on pack for your wii which would had been a much more profitable option. I still think they should had called it "Wii 2" to avoid such unnecessarily confusion. They also didn't get the word out. It just randomly showed up one day.

To make matters worse, someone hi-jacked a whole shipment of wii-u merchandise costing over 100,000 million dollars of damages.
It was announced at E3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eToRfMrjbzM

Nintendo's doing great lol

It did though

It was a theory but its my mistake for not saying that. I don't see how there doing great nor bad(?) they first got a shipment of wii us hijacked, sales doing poor, loosing a lawsuit against the 3ds's 3d.

Just wait until PS4 and Xbox whatever.

Those two consoles will completely crush the Wii-u.
That's what you probably thought when the Wii came out.

or the 3DS
or the DS Lite
It did though
Oh, tru?

nintendo's problem can be solved by releasing the good nintendo games that general consumers eat up like candy
they lacked these types of games with both 3DS and Wii U launches and they have suffered because of it

but it's not like either of the consoles are just going to disappear

http://www.vgchartz.com/brown townysis/platform_totals/Hardware/Global/

Oh, tru?
mistake, that part was incorrect.

they first got a shipment of wii us hijacked, sales doing poor, loosing a lawsuit against the 3ds's 3d.

nintendo's problem can be solved by releasing the good nintendo games

Did I mention they are going to focus this entire year of Luigi games?  :cookieMonster:

No one will buy a Super Luigi Bros game!  :cookieMonster:

Did I mention they are going to focus this entire year of Luigi games?  :cookieMonster:

No one will buy a Super Luigi Bros game!  :cookieMonster:

more like semi-focused
new super mario bros. isn't even a good nintendo game

also Super Luigi Bros is DLC for new super mario bros. u

Sony has all 12 of their sony owned studios working on PS4 games and they even have a huge amount of third party developers (blizzard for example) developing PS4 games.

Nintendon't any of this.
The problem with this is that a lot less people will buy PS4 games because they won't be able to sell them once they're done with them, because Sony filed stuff for some new thing that will link a physical copy of a game to one single online account permanently.
If only Nintendo didn't only focus on the franchises that only appeal to casual gamers. This is the main reason why I'm losing faith in them.
Eeeeehhh... depends on your definition of "casual" gamers.
Although many games in the old days didn't get international releases because they were "too hard" for the rest of us *cough* super mario bros 2 *cough*

New Super Mario Bros U was all right. Although it frankly did seem a little too easy in places.
I seem to remember some guy got a Wii U on the first day it came out and accidentally found a debug forum (not that he could do anything with it) that had "sub boards" for a ton of Wii U games, including a bunch that have never been officially confirmed so far (there was a Metal Gear section).

But yeah, they've been lacking somewhat in good games.
more like semi-focused
new super mario bros. isn't even a good nintendo game

also Super Luigi Bros is DLC for new super mario bros. u
Whaaaaa...

Notice how Lord Tony has completely ignored all of the intelligible and disproving (Hiiro326's) replies

They might if it turns out good.