Poll

Author Topic: BL Turmoil - Ep1 v3 - HI  (Read 51336 times)

pmub
kill yourself, it was still on the first page. And he said he's not working on it anymore.

MAYBE you should read for once

Says you.
but now that steam has hyped me up, i will continue BL turmoil
okay, what would you like to see in a bl turmoil remake/revision/sequel?
here's whats mostly done. of course, nothing might be final

Idea:

The world has fallen into ruins because of a recent DDoS attack and you have to navigate through the ruins to save Badspot, kill Okiver (or any other friend nobody likes) and turn off the DDoS machine

Idea:

The world has fallen into ruins because of a recent DDoS attack and you have to navigate through the ruins to save Badspot, kill Okiver (or any other friend nobody likes) and turn off the DDoS machine
play it in multiplayer while a ddos attack is happening for extra effect

Actually, screw that idea. I'm going to resume the ORIGINAL story. But first I'm gonna edit episode one's build with the abilities I have learned! Like more add-ons/code! And not only that, there won't be a gamemode for each episode! You know how speedkart works? I could just give one gmemode, and just give "BLturmoil_" prefix add-ons! However, I kinda think that looking into how Rampage changes builds might be better... Time to study!

Actually, screw that idea. I'm going to resume the ORIGINAL story.

Yay! I really loved ep. 1 and I'm glad you continue it. Hype!

kill yourself, it was still on the first page. And he said he's not working on it anymore.

well SORRY... mr i hate my life...

y'know why the hell am i even here on these forums? all of you guys either flame me or whine about me.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:55:20 AM by bambooXD »

well SORRY... mr i hate my life...

y'know why the hell am i even here on these forums? all of you guys either flame me or whine about me.
Torin was just trolling you there. He was looking for someone to bash and did not bother to read the topic. You're in the right.
And besides, not many people post here so it would be okay in my opinion if this was bumped on the first page.

Torin was just trolling you there. He was looking for someone to bash and did not bother to read the topic. You're in the right.
And besides, not many people post here so it would be okay in my opinion if this was bumped on the first page.
im not sure if your being sarcastic about the right or wrong thing...

A very fun Gamemode, as said it felt a bit rushed but no matter, it is still amazing. Some problems that I wish to address; There are some ways to rush around the map (especially the tutorial part,) using the rocket launcher is very broken, you can rocket jump a few places in the map. I sped ran through this map, and I took me eight minutes to complete it. There are some things you need to fix in the map. Such is after talking to the NPC, if you click him/her again, he/her will replay the same events. I recommend using the disable event and add a new one event, such as new dialogue after the old events. Such as; "Shoot down the chopper!" for example, after that event happens, the bot will replay the event. Instead add something after that event; "Get going!" or something like that, but this issue is common, and I could understand why you made it this way. Oh and speaking of the rocket launcher, when you are jumping on  platforms, you can easily just rocket jump to the highest place, but I digress. I love this gamemode, and I'm looking forward to the next installment of this gamemode. I give this gamemode a nine out of ten. :D

Despite the poll (sorry :() the whole story might fit in one giant build. I'm going to limit myself to the actual brick limit. It might lag some people, so just turn shaders down please. (once i release)

I will release beta versions, so don't worry!

It was fun I liked the whole story line.