Author Topic: Do you think Badspot did a good job of Blockland?  (Read 5197 times)

Basically, read the title, personally, I think he did a great job, with including shaders and keeping the game up and running
                                                                                                                                                 Kompressor
What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:54:37 PM by Kirze »

I think we just need a bigger community, otherwise the updates and current content are great!

Basically, read the title, personally, I think he did a great job, with including shaders and keeping the game up and running

What do you guys think?

only time some one used fonts in a long time

What do you guys think?

Badspot never made the shaders. I think he did good overall though, and he kept his power very stable.

only time some one used fonts in a long time

I dont like using the default font for the start of topics :/

Im gonna say he did great with the whole idea but I will be completely honest here.

There are plenty of things he could of done to make it better yet he refuses to do them which is why I have my doubts on if he did a "good" job.

Yeah, he seems to have done a great job, but there are still various places that could seriously use improving, such as more hats to customize your character with.

My eyes are burning from this font.

Bl needs more default bricks and gamemodes

Yeah, he seems to have done a great job, but there are still various places that could seriously use improving, such as more hats to customize your character with.
-insertTF2joke-

My eyes are burning from this font.

COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

Why are we talking in font again?

COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

DEATH.

But yeah he did gewd jawb

Why are we talking in font again?

The topic has gone completely off topic!