Author Topic: Loveless - spammer  (Read 4793 times)

So I was on Siba's lego DM, (ya know, just shootin) and this guy, Loveless: ID 41999 starts to spam up the chat for no reason. He also states that Roblox is better than Blockland; which I think is the reason he started to spam.
I advise you to ban him from your server

Pics:

Well I was there as well, heres more evidence if needed, this happened in Gcats new Zombie server

Another RB fan boy...

Did the same thing on Jirue's Raceways, perma-banned already.

This is why people hate roblox. The community is loving stuff. Yet im a robloxian my self and I witness this all on the game.
   \/  \/ \/

-copied games
-copied clothing
-constant chain spam
-and just being a dumb forget in general

Also happened at :

Gravity Cat's Helltown (Already perma'd)
Jirue's Raceway

Shouldn't that have been blocked by spam protection?
Because it looks like the same message.

hey, that looks familiar...
no
no no no please no
guys what if %1 got bored again

This is why people hate roblox. The community is loving stuff. Yet im a robloxian my self and I witness this all on the game.
   \/  \/ \/

-copied games
-copied clothing
-constant chain spam
-and just being a dumb forget in general

Get out, The RB community may be stuff but we are not discussing it here.

He was at my Freebuild server this morning, nothing went wrong. However he seemed to be random.

He was at my Freebuild server this morning, nothing went wrong. However he seemed to be random.
I highly suggest banning him

Wow, i'm starting to get sick of these Roblox fanboys stuffting up Blockland. It ruins the game for the rest of us. In any case i suggest banning this freak before he even gets the chance to mess up your server.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 05:11:04 PM by Badspot »

Wow, i'm starting to get sick of these Roblox fanboys stuffting up Blockland. It ruins the game for the rest of us. In any case i suggest banning this freak before he even gets the chance to mess up your server.
Uhh... aren't you the spammer?