Author Topic: Update about the starfish who I used to call my friend  (Read 4519 times)

Kill that douchebag go to his house and do exactly what he did to you just to see how he would react

Thats not a friend, that's an starfish.

but instead of a plank, make it a knife. and instead of having him walk it, shoot him.
shoot him with a knife?

shoot him with a knife?
Ballistic Knife
360 noscope him with it.

freek has links to the kool kids klub

niga u betr runn

someone actually sent this to me as whiteknight fan mail but I really found it funny and it now has a purpose.

This is horrible. What kind of handicap kicks around people's stuff? I wouldn't have even given him a first warning, I would have thrown his ass out of the house. That's completely disrepectful whether you're a kid or an adult.

Your definition of "friend" needs to be changed...

Yeah, I hate him a lot, but I've known him for 8 years so telling him I hate him would be mean imo.

I know the feeling.

Yeah, I hate him a lot, but I've known him for 8 years so telling him I hate him would be mean imo.

"mean" What the hell is wrong with you? You tell that bastard you ain't taking his BS. Also I had a nickelodeon telephone, I think it is in my attic somewhere.

Also please beat him, he deserves a beating, beatings are lovey, beat him and the beat him again because beatings turn me on.

I have no problem with blacks, it's just that in kindergarten a black kid threatened to kill me with a knife, and a my cousin got in a fight with a black kid.
I honestly lol'd

This is a sad and horrible excuse for being tribal.

Today, one of my friends came to my house to work on a project with me. He's one of those friends that when you're playing videos games he says, "Let me play!" then takes the controller while you have to watch him learn the basics for an hour. So today, he started chasing me around my house with some sort of cat toy that really hurts if you get slapped in the face with it. He chases me into my room and I tell him that I don't want him in here because I'm cleaning and it is messy. He tells me it looks like stuff then starts kicking things around. He finds my old Nickelodeon telephone and starts kicking it against a wall. I tell him it's an antique and I don't want him breaking things from my childhood. He tells me "It isn't antique unless it's over 15 years old!" to which I reply that it's 16 years old. He proceeds to kick the forget out of it and breaks it then says that my room is stuff.

That is why I don't have people over at my house.

Tell your parents, and tell this "friend" of yours to get the forget out of my house and never come back again.

Stick it in his pooper

Stick it in his pooper

That'd make the OP a rapist then.

Make me him pay. Nickelodeon telephone's range from $20 - $50 depending on what one.