Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51649 times)

Hello,

I would just like to say that I've played some of this, and have fell in love with it.

Thank you for making this, in a way I enjoy it better than other MMORPG's.

I hope you continue to improve this.

Hello,

I would just like to say that I've played some of this, and have fell in love with it.

Thanks a lot darth and yes, I will continue to improve this mod, maybe one day release it.

Update

I've optimized the AI which has drastically reduced the time it takes to ghost on the server. I've also added some screenshots to the OP to hopefully get more players try out Land of Blocks.

You can see a bit of the snowy place I made in the fourth screenshot!

And also, I tried what you said, Elm. It still did not work. Would you like to see the console log?

This problem only started happening once the server started going dead.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 01:47:27 PM by OzmarBlock »

When I downloaded the client, it made all of my loading screens blank and causes me to lag out when loading more often.
The only time it's not blank is when I go on Land of Blocks.

When I downloaded the client, it made all of my loading screens blank and causes me to lag out when loading more often.
The only time it's not blank is when I go on Land of Blocks.

Sure, i'll have a fix for that by the end of today.

Update

New skill: Cooking.

The idea is to first, start a fire and cook your food. Food heals you for a certain amount of time, even in the wilderness. It's a combination of chopping a tree down for it's wood, being able to start a fire with the wood you get, and cooking the food up. Better grade foods heal you for a longer time period but requires a certain level to be cooked.

I've also added in some cool new sounds and emitters for the following:

1. Leveling up.
2. Using a special attack with a weapon.
3. The dashing ability.
4. Healing.

Next up, is fishing!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 10:24:26 PM by elm »

Elm I downloaded the client and put it in my add-ons folder and the server still won't work for me please reply.

Update

New skill: Cooking.

The idea is to first, start a fire and cook your food. Food heals you for a certain amount of time, even in the wilderness. It's a combination of chopping a tree down for it's wood, being able to start a fire with the wood you get, and cooking the food up. Better grade foods heal you for a longer time period but requires a certain level to be cooked.

I've also added in some cool new sounds and emitters for the following:

1. Leveling up.
2. Using a special attack with a weapon.
3. The dashing ability.
4. Healing.

Next up, is fishing!
I would join but i am facing a major bug.

Hello,

You have played mmorpg's that are worse than this?

nice to see you're improving this

Update

There is now a random chance that you will be sent to an area to complete a challenge. This will only happen when training a skill. When you complete that challenge, you'll be rewarded with exp in the skill you were training. This was implemented to stop botting or people who train a skill while AFK.

I've also obtained models (thanks to Rusty) for the items that lacked models.

Also, there's a new quest available. You can talk to Eldin, in the town Alyswell to start it. The reward is 75% of your current level's combat Exp, and a new avatar!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 01:50:06 AM by elm »

There is now a random chance that you will be sent to an area to complete a challenge. This will only happen when training a skill. When you complete that challenge, you'll be rewarded with exp in the skill you were training. This was implemented to stop botting or people who train a skill while AFK.
that's awesome. :D