Hat Pack+ (New pack of hats: 33 in counting) (Need Fem Hair Ideas)

Author Topic: Hat Pack+ (New pack of hats: 33 in counting) (Need Fem Hair Ideas)  (Read 12899 times)

List in order as shown:
Bandit, Bauble, Blight, Blindfold, Bot, Dealer, Divine, Doctor, Doge, Fisherman, Flatbrim, Goggles, Golden, Jason, JetFighter, Luigi, Mario, Nap, Phantom, Popeyes, Ragtime, Redmask, Robinhood, Safari, Samurai, SodaDrinker, Stacker, Stitches, Tossle, ToySoldier, Turban, Welder, T.V.

ATTENTION - I am currently in the process of making a second hair pack as many have suggested, this time with female hair styles. I'd like some suggestions for specific hair styles to add to the pack. Please refrain from suggesting character specific hair styles.
-Suggestions for Female hair needed-
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 01:28:53 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Needs some tactical and war related things, but great job.

My suggestions:

- Militarized hats, such as gas masks, helmets, and so on.
- More silly stuff, cause silly hats always work. Rubber duckies or a giant larvae maybe?
- There's always 'borrowing' ideas from Simplewell or the other hat mods :3

- Militarized hats, such as gas masks, helmets, and so on.
- More silly stuff, cause silly hats always work. Rubber duckies or a giant larvae maybe?
- There's always 'borrowing' ideas from Simplewell or the other hat mods :3
This and I would also like a hat like this:

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 03:09:54 AM by halonerfer29 »

Well just a heads up, Rusty and I are working toward resurrecting HatMod+. Plans aren't finalized. This is just the kickstart hat pack it will reopen with... Hopefully.

I have a few requests.
The "wearhat" event, also the event that automatically gives you a hat.
An RTB Preference that allows you to enable and disable whether or not people can use the /hat command and unlock hats.

These look good.

I have a few requests.
The "wearhat" event, also the event that automatically gives you a hat.
An RTB Preference that allows you to enable and disable whether or not people can use the /hat command and unlock hats.

Both already exist in HatMod+...

Both already exist in HatMod+...
Isn't that failed?
In fact I'm sure it is because it being failed may be my fault. It caused me to crash mid-saving of a build. When you restart huge portions of that build would be gone. Posted it in help and Baddy failed it

Unless you mean one other than Munk's

never mind, read the topic, hehe
glad to hear it's being resurrected

What about a Red 2x2 Brick for a hat?

This maybe? Like a simple doorman looking hat?

That looks like M. Bison's hat.