Alien Vs Predator Playertypes

Poll

Favorite Playertype?

Xenomorpth
74 (53.6%)
Predator
64 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: Alien Vs Predator Playertypes  (Read 21196 times)

This was not meant to be released.

ESPECIALLY not by you.

forget.

This doesn't even look like the predator. You could of named it something completely different and retained some originality.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=192176.0
The original "leak" (as far as you can call that) of this mod.
This had written permission and it was stated there by Hydra himself that it was posted so that someone else could finish it.

I haven't checked this out yet, but if he actually fixed stuff, he didn't do anything wrong.
Stop crying because someone released this, because it was released to the public a long time ago.

So many idiots in this thread it's not even funny, and I'm not talking to the people who realize this was stolen. Even if he did change the script a little I wouldn't think it would be anything that matters, because he hasn't posted any other add-on to the extent of my knowledge.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:21:28 PM by Nymph »

So many idiots in this thread it's not even funny, and I'm not talking to the people who realize this was stolen. Even if he did change the script a little I wouldn't think it would be anything that matters, because he hasn't posted any other add-on to the extent of my knowledge.
So if you don't have any other add-ons released you are automatically not able to do anything?
So people can't just work on add-ons in their free time and only release one after like he got the hang of it?

Not that i believe he actually did much, but hey, as i said, haven't checked it out so far. :P

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=192176.0
The original "leak" (as far as you can call that) of this mod.
This had written permission and it was stated there by Hydra himself that it was posted so that someone else could finish it.

I haven't checked this out yet, but if he actually fixed stuff, he didn't do anything wrong.
Stop crying because someone released this, because it was released to the public a long time ago.
That doesn't have the same models, like xenomorph that he didn't want released

That doesn't have the same models, like xenomorph that he didn't want released
Oh... Right. Okay.

I owe my life to you, you made a add on of my favorite movies of all time.

I owe my life to you, you made a add on of my favorite movies of all time.
HE didnt loving make it, thank a guy named,

Hyrdalisk

Too many mondays, please lock?